Sign in to follow this  
jimflys57

KATL star

Hi, I am looking to fly into KATL from KMEM and can't seem to find the GALVN1 star arrival into KATL. It looks to be a common route in the real world. I have updated PILOT2ATC with navigraph 1803 which shows that star. Can this be added through editing? 

Thank you 

Jim

There's a GLAVN1 STAR into Atlanta. 

Just press the STAR button below the flight plan, select the runway you want and then the GLAVN1 arrival and appropriate transition. 

Dave

Well, you are correct that AIRAC cycle 1705 does not have the GALVN1 arrival. 

You need to update to the latest AIRAC cycle and be sure that your FMS Data Mgr is pointing to the correct folder for your current Pilot2ATC installation.  Quite a few folks have upgraded P2A and put it in a new folder but haven't changed the location in their AIRAC Data Manager.

Dave

Dave, ok will try that and let you know what happens. Thank your for your help. Great product and support as usual.

Jim

Hi Dave,

I am trying to update to current airac. The bottom image am getting this message. The 2nd image is the file structure. It shows 2 folders of the same name? I delete one folder and the update installs another of the same name. Help24q5vfc.png2u88n4h.png

334j589.png

Check that the AIRAC Data Mgr is pointing to C:\PIlot2ATC_2018-x64 and not the old folder named C:\Pilot2ATC_200.

The installer knows to put the database files in the Data Subfolder, so don't point to the subfolder.  Point to the main folder.

Dave