Sign in to follow this  
flyboy05

Perameters for 'Key commands'

So I'm trying to set up 'key commands' in the events tap for my multi panel.  I cant figure out the parameters section.

so for the Heading knob which I think is 'AP_HDG_VAR'  what do I enter in the parameters section for turning the knob clockwise & counter clockwise ?

also what is 'AP_HDG_LIM' command ?

JeanCarlos Hernandez

2 minutes ago, flyboy05 said:

also what is 'AP_HDG_LIM' command ?

I'm guessing this is the Bank Llimit knob.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

any help on this. 

kinda disappointed that theirs no documentation on this subject.

JeanCarlos Hernandez

18 hours ago, flyboy05 said:

any help on this. 

kinda disappointed that theirs no documentation on this subject.

Are you using Spad.next?  I've made some progress with a combination of Lvar and key assignments, but I'm struggling to find a solution for IAS & Vspeed via the pitch wheel.

I'm using the Saitek Multi-panel.

no i dont have Spad.next. i have the original version 0.5.1.  

JeanCarlos Hernandez

I don't think there's any point in me sharing my profile then, I don't know if it works with the original.

I'll let you know if I make any progress........please do the same!

Good luck.

well the thing is im trying to figure out how to set up a key command for turning the heading knob clockwise & counter clockwise (increase / decrease).

hopefully the developer can help on this. since theirs no explanation on how to do this in any of the manuals. 

JeanCarlos Hernandez

Support is no longer provided here.  Please see our support forums at: http://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/index.php?.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

12 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Support is no longer provided here.  Please see our support forums at: http://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/index.php?.

Best wishes.

Why can't other pilots provide (user support) answers and also any feedback they have received from the ticket system in this forum?

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 1

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Why can't other pilots provide (user support) answers and also any feedback they have received from the ticket system in this forum?

They can. But he was stating he was disappointed in what was provided with the product.  And while it's a valid complaint. I'd he wants that addressed the official forum or ticket system is the best way todo it.  He was just nudging him in that direction.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

3 hours ago, thibodba57 said:

They can. But he was stating he was disappointed in what was provided with the product.  And while it's a valid complaint. I'd he wants that addressed the official forum or ticket system is the best way todo it.  He was just nudging him in that direction.

Brian,

Thanks for the reply and confirming.

Have a good day.

Edited by vonmar

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW