Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

Version 1.1 released

Hi,

You can download a new version 1.1 installer at Carenado's web site.

-Wrong texts corrected.
-Graphics adjustments in avionics.
-IAS algorithm improved.
-Corrected EADI and EHSI entering in test mode in certain conditions.
-Torque indicator adjusted.
-Improved GTN installation making it more intuitive.
-GA and TO mode activation after landing added.
-Automatic startup routine adjusted.
-Altitude selector knob not able to move 100s.
-Added some missing click sounds.
-Minor bug fixes.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

23 minutes ago, kiki said:

Not in their updates, at least not yet.

I think you have to re-download the product. If you look on the F50 page it says 1.1 in very small letters at the top of the description. 

• Upvote 1

Eagles may soar, but alley cats don't get sucked into jet engines.

i think i'm good. with Bert's 750 mod I haven't had any issues with the F50. :)

After updating to version 1.1 all text on the pedestal of the full model has disappeared. I reinstalled a second time (run as administrator, all firewalls and VS off during download), but problem remains. Lite model is fine.

I also noticed that both graphical bars on the torque meters only depend on the setting of the left engine. Not so nice if you want to run both engines with different power settings. Not sure if this was the case before version 1.1.

Best regards,

Henry

Edited by Henry_C
Addition

Just found the problem. It is the file fokker50_interior.MDL for the full model. Replaced it by renaming the following in the same folder: ORIGfokker50_interior.MDL. This means that I lose improvements like the fuel quantity needle on the main panel, which had been repaired.

The light model in version 1.1 works just fine.

BTW, I am using FSX:SE.

Edited by Henry_C
addition

Just when I was going to buy it............

I don't have the original files to replace the new ones

After I installed version 1.1

On the pilot and co-pilot panels, the yellow instruction placards are locking very bad and only when zooming in they become readable. 
Attached screenshot. 
Is there a way it can be removed?

Thanks, David

• Upvote 1

Hi all

After updating my eye point in the lite version was changed. (I was almost standing in the fire wall behind the cockpit.)  Did anyone else notice this.  I fixed it by editing the eye point setting in the aircraft config file so it was not a major issue.  Please note the full version eye point was fine after updating.

Best wishes

Bob  

On Friday, March 09, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Henry_C said:

After updating to version 1.1 all text on the pedestal of the full model has disappeared. I reinstalled a second time (run as administrator, all firewalls and VS off during download), but problem remains. Lite model is fine.

I also noticed that both graphical bars on the torque meters only depend on the setting of the left engine. Not so nice if you want to run both engines with different power settings. Not sure if this was the case before version 1.1.

Best regards,

Henry

Is everyone getting this ?

No change in eyepoint here, both the regular and light versions.

Dale

9 hours ago, rlaycock said:

Hi all

After updating my eye point in the lite version was changed. (I was almost standing in the fire wall behind the cockpit.)  Did anyone else notice this.  I fixed it by editing the eye point setting in the aircraft config file so it was not a major issue.  Please note the full version eye point was fine after updating.

Best wishes

Bob  

I'm experiencing the same. Are you using ChasePlane by chance? the regular { non Lite} version works fine. What did you change in Aircraft.cfg to fix this in the lite version?

Edited by FireRx

Capt. Robert Rixx

7 hours ago, FireRx said:

I'm experiencing the same. Are you using ChasePlane by chance? the regular { non Lite} version works fine. What did you change in Aircraft.cfg to fix this in the lite version?

Hi

I am not using chase plain

I edited the following line in the aircraft config file:

Original

[Views] // completed
eyepoint = 24.2, -1.5, -1.7  //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum

change to

[Views] // completed
eyepoint = 26.9, -1.5, -1.7  //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum

I recommend you make a copy of the original aircraft file as a safe guard.

Please note I have no idea why this is required as the full version was fine after the update and both were fine pre update.

Hope this helps

Bob

Have not installed the updated version yet as it seems from the above posts to create a few problems. Do users think it might be better to stick with the original version for the moment?

Bill