Sign in to follow this  
woodbear97

spanair and SAS Snowflake repaint, leonardo fly the maddog x

hey guys thought you might wanted to take a look at my repaints, just finished up with the spanair livery, and i'm soon finished with my SAS Snowflake repaint as well

here are som screenshots and if anyone wants it I can upload it on avsim :)

eof2x.png14ttmp.jpg11jvm9z.jpg14wzla8.png

• Upvote 3

They look amazing.

Can you please upload them on AVSIM?

Kind regards

Martin

3 hours ago, gassa said:

They look amazing.

Kind regards

Martin

Yes of course!  can do it soon i’m not home right now. But can do it first thing in the morning 😁😁

• Upvote 1

If you can give notice of the upload in this part of the maddog x forum:

then you'll have an appreciative audience.

T45

4 hours ago, gassa said:

They look amazing.

Kind regards

Martin

Yes of course!  can do it soon i’m not home right now. But can do it first thing in the morning 😁😁

2 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

If you can give notice of the upload in this part of the maddog x forum:

then you'll have an appreciative audience.

T45

Thanks will do that, i’m new to this forum even though I have created my own textures for quite some time. Never uploaded though so i thought when you had to buy liveries from there website I could post some here.

so thank you for showing me where to give notice,  I will post that there 😁😁

Hey Woodbear97,

Before you upload you'll want to review your paint and be absolutely sure the alpha layer is either a blank white, or your own custom alpha layer.  Looking at your textures from the screens posted, esp the closeup of the Spanair...seasoned painters who've been working with these textures can easily see that your alpha seems to be very close to what Trino created. 

This is especially crucial since he's also selling them on simmarket, you'll definitely want to avoid any issues regarding using any textures outside the provided paintkit.

If you did create your own custom alpha layer and can easily prove it, you'll have no issues of course. :smile:  

I truly appreciate your efforts to provide free paints to our community, as I try to do the same, but the last thing I want is to see your hard work get rejected by the library managers or worse....have your paints get uploaded and the issue come up later where Trino would have an valid complaint.

Great job on the paints by the way...I was looking at painting Snowflake too....kinda' like that funky yellowish green tail they have.:wink:

Oh...and welcome to the forums!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey Woodbear97,

Before you upload you'll want to review your paint and be absolutely sure the alpha layer is either a blank white, or your own custom alpha layer.  Looking at your textures from the screens posted, esp the closeup of the Spanair...seasoned painters who've been working with these textures can easily see that your alpha seems to be very close to what Trino created. 

This is especially crucial since he's also selling them on simmarket, you'll definitely want to avoid any issues regarding using any textures outside the provided paintkit.

If you did create your own custom alpha layer and can easily prove it, you'll have no issues of course. :smile:  

I truly appreciate your efforts to provide free paints to our community, as I try to do the same, but the last thing I want is to see your hard work get rejected by the library managers or worse....have your paints get uploaded and the issue come up later where Trino would have an valid complaint.

Great job on the paints by the way...I was looking at painting Snowflake too....kinda' like that funky yellowish green tail they have.:wink:

Oh...and welcome to the forums!

Thank you sir, ill go over the alpha layers, I didn’t know that, shouldnt take long to fix that issue 👍😁

7 minutes ago, woodbear97 said:

Thank you sir, ill go over the alpha layers, I didn’t know that, shouldnt take long to fix that issue 👍😁

Yeah should be a quick fix.

also if you're seeing that your windows are all grayed out afterwards...send me a PM snd I'll show you how to fix.  The paint kit omitted a lot of little things some painters may miss.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

12 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Yeah should be a quick fix.

also if you're seeing that your windows are all grayed out afterwards...send me a PM snd I'll show you how to fix.  The paint kit omitted a lot of little things some painters may miss.

Yeah I know I need to fix the cockpit windows, and the windows for the cabin is also in the front section of the texture right?

I think I’ll may need some help there. Not sure yet. But thank you If i’m having problems i’ll pm you 😁😁

When done please upload to AVSIM! Looking real good.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb