Sign in to follow this  
ljlondon

GTN 750 quits on pause

Using Gtn 750 with Carenado 300 and Prepar3D v 4. Not being able to save a flight and flight plan with Gtn I pause the flight. After a period of time I resume the flight but the Gtn buttons are no longer active. 

Another issue I have is upon landing the rudders are not active. I checked failures and there are no failures listed, however if I reset the rudders work again. Any suggestions appreciated.

Prepar3d V5 FSUIPC 6.0 GTN Complete, Garmin Trainer 6.50.1
PMDG 737 NGXU, Carenado: B350i King air, EMB505 Phenom300, H25B H850XP
Flightbeam: KDEN, KPHX, KSFOHD, FsDreamTeam: CYVR, KIAH, KJFK, KLAX_V2, PHKO, PHLI, PHNL, PHOG, PHTO,GSX,GSX version 2.5.0.11
Navigraph Simlink, Navigraph, Spad.neXt 0.9.6.5.4
Orbx Global,Vector,Trees,Global openLC North AmericaNorthern California,Northern Rockies,Pacific Northwest, Southern California,KPSP,KSAN,KTVL,PAKT,YMML,NZQN,KMRY,KTVL,NZMF,PAEN,PAJN,PAKT,CYEG,CYLW

Resuming a flight after a pause with the GTN active often causes problems for me as well.. any airplane.

Do you possibly have the yaw damper engaged when the rudder is inactive?

Bert

Bert 

Thanks .. no I don’t believe I did. I tried landing at the same airport with a different plane no issue. With the Embraer 300 when the rudder wouldn’t work I checked failures and there were none then if I reset failures and the rudders started workin* again. Go figure.. Th3 airport I noticed this at is Orbx KSAN.

Prepar3d V5 FSUIPC 6.0 GTN Complete, Garmin Trainer 6.50.1
PMDG 737 NGXU, Carenado: B350i King air, EMB505 Phenom300, H25B H850XP
Flightbeam: KDEN, KPHX, KSFOHD, FsDreamTeam: CYVR, KIAH, KJFK, KLAX_V2, PHKO, PHLI, PHNL, PHOG, PHTO,GSX,GSX version 2.5.0.11
Navigraph Simlink, Navigraph, Spad.neXt 0.9.6.5.4
Orbx Global,Vector,Trees,Global openLC North AmericaNorthern California,Northern Rockies,Pacific Northwest, Southern California,KPSP,KSAN,KTVL,PAKT,YMML,NZQN,KMRY,KTVL,NZMF,PAEN,PAJN,PAKT,CYEG,CYLW

How to install my RealityXP GTN 750 in the VC EMB505 Phenom 300 HD, I would like a ready config, if possible. Please.