Sign in to follow this  
xender

Did Flight1 just released their B200 for P3Dv4 quietly??

To bad. Maybe someone will figure out how to get it installed via the xml procedure. LM has done a great job getting P3d to the top of the heap. just No reason that Dev's don't support these simple request. This is indeed a nice model and I am happy that it is now working in P3d V4 but I am over the reinstall merry go round and no longer going to trash up my system with incorrect installers. It is a bit hard core but enough is enough.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

2 hours ago, shivers9 said:

To bad. Maybe someone will figure out how to get it installed via the xml procedure. LM has done a great job getting P3d to the top of the heap. just No reason that Dev's don't support these simple request. This is indeed a nice model and I am happy that it is now working in P3d V4 but I am over the reinstall merry go round and no longer going to trash up my system with incorrect installers. It is a bit hard core but enough is enough.

+1
I tried the xml method. Installed to ...Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\F1KABE200. Using the Lorby Addon app. But I'm getting a missing dll message, and Could not open frequencies database when loading the aircraft. Then the sim crashes.
Here's the xml contents.
BTW Just posted this at the F1 support forum.

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4,0" id="add-on">
  <AddOn.Name>F1KABE200</AddOn.Name>
  <AddOn.Description />
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Category>SimObjects</Category>
    <Path>SimObjects\Airplanes</Path>
  </AddOn.Component>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Category>Effects</Category>
    <Path>Effects</Path>
  </AddOn.Component>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Category>Fonts</Category>
    <Path>Fonts</Path>
  </AddOn.Component>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Category>Gauges</Category>
    <Path>Gauges</Path>
  </AddOn.Component>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Category>Scripts</Category>
    <Path>Scripts</Path>
  </AddOn.Component>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Category>Sound</Category>
    <Path>Sound</Path>
  </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

Edited by bills511
  • Upvote 1

I can log into my flight 1 account but when I try to download the b200 it asks me for username and PW again (for previous downloads) , I use te same as I used for logging into flight 1 but it tells me wrong credentials. What is going on, why is this so complicated?

BJ

12 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

I can log into my flight 1 account but when I try to download the b200 it asks me for username and PW again (for previous downloads) , I use te same as I used for logging into flight 1 but it tells me wrong credentials. What is going on, why is this so complicated?

BJ

I absolutely hate dealing with the Flight1 site.  Things go one of two ways.....you remember your log in and its smooth or you forget/make a mistake and its an absolute gong show getting logged in and your credentials recognized.  I just upgraded the King Air and thankfully no issues this time around.

• Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I agree with you Mark. I am sick and tired of this nonsense, there are many other options out there. Why can other companies do it the nice and easy way.

Bernd

Same nonsense going on here today with Flight1.

Sometimes a Flight1 reinstall works tickety boo. Other times its a nightmare.

Last week I updated Flight1's GTN Compete with no problems.

Today I log into my account again with no problem but when I try to use the same credentials to reinstall the B200 I'm told:

"The info submitted could not be validated because your account login or password is incorrect, or the selected product is not associated with your account. "

Meanwhile, I just logged in to My Account successfully and the B200 is in my list of orders!

I have my key file but to use it you need to enter the last four digits of the credit card used for the purchase which is not an option because the initial purchase was done with PayPal.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

...Lloyd

Cannot stand F1's reinstall nonsense. Try also changing your email with their account process. Also a nightmare. The most archaic system around.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

I am using Flight 1 B200 version 1.3 for FSX.  I noticed that there is a 1.4 version which I somehow missed. Is it worth the effort to update to version 1.4 first before going to version 2?  Will I miss anything important by not reinstalling to version 1.4?

Thanks for your help!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

1 hour ago, Airbus said:

I am using Flight 1 B200 version 1.3 for FSX.  I noticed that there is a 1.4 version which I somehow missed. Is it worth the effort to update to version 1.4 first before going to version 2?  Will I miss anything important by not reinstalling to version 1.4?

Thanks for your help!

Airbus

You’re missing a lot by not upgrading to P3D, which is the forum in which you’re posting! 😊

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Hi Folks,

Yes Flight 1 forums are not very helpful, and there is not a lot of support to minor questions.

I have downloaded the F1_Kingair B200 for P3Dv4, and for the life of me, i cannot get the digital clock/ Timer to work in the yoke.

I have followed the manual, but nothing. Can someone tell me if they know wether I'm doing something wrong, or do i have a faulty download.

I've been all over the Flight 1 forum and there is nothing, and not a lot of help.

Great aircraft though.

Brian

BJ from OZ

2 hours ago, baxterbj said:

have downloaded the F1_Kingair B200 for P3Dv4, and for the life of me, i cannot get the digital clock/ Timer to work in the yoke.

See if your avionics master switch is on. I was watching a tutorial to learn this plane and it seems everything works (G1000, etc) without touching that switch and only the clock is missing when you don’t flip it. The tutorial I watched they guy was in cruise before he even noticed and the clock turned off was seemingly the only issue. 

Great news! I had version 1 of this plane, but it's been a while now. Systems etc was very good simulated if I remember correctly. And you had to operate the plane according to the manual, otherwise you could get some nasty surprises. But it suffered from the turboprop issues like every other turboprop plane in both FSX and P3D. So, my question is, has Flight1 managed to find a solution for the lack of turboprop physics in P3D? This is the reason why I don't fly turboprops in P3D (except the Majestic Q400 which is another ballgame). They're not flyable in the ESP platform because of this.

---

MSFS | DCS | X-plane 12

I contacted Flight 1 in regards to my installation problem and they wrote back within 12 hours and the problem is solved. Although not very straight forward I do appreciate this quick response. Thank you!

Bernd

Anyone having trouble keeping there G1000 screens on?

I am using P3Dv4.2 and I am actually following this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfKztHeYIVE

At 11:45 in the video he flips his first switch if you want to see the exact procedure I am doing.  In any event, after doing the Stand-by pump and pretty much exactly as he does in the video I get at most 2-3 minutes before my G1000 screen blacks out (PFD & MFD).  I know there is a short battery life on the plane but we are talking less than 5 minutes.  Usually, the screen blacks out right as I try to start the engine.

I have even blindly started the engine without the MFD screen just to see if I could get them back on. When I reset the right generator than to the "on" position I get my screens back alive.  However, I can get both engines running but if my generators are ever switched off my screens instantly go blank.

It's nothing like what I am seeing in the tutorial videos.  My DC volts all check out with the tutorials I follow as well.

Is this bird compatible with the Flight1 GTN 750?

Thomas Derbyshire