Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Steinmetz

Different SIDS/STARS

This is strange - when using PFPX and importing a flight plan I get different SIDS/STARS.  For example, out of JFK PFPX will use SID GREKI5 - P2ATC will use GREKI4.  

Landing at KLAX - PFPX will use BIGBR2 and P2ATC will use BIGBR2.  

At first I assumed I had old data in P2ATC - but I have used the Navigraph FMS Data Manager and it shows that both PFPX and P2ATC are on 1803 rev1.

Any help would be appreciated.  THanks.  Chuck

Chuck,

The AIRAC cycle being used by P2A is printed in the Upper Left of the P2A window just after the P2A version.  If that is not 1803, then you have a data mismatch.

Quite a few P2A users have installed updates to a different directory that they initially set up Navigraph or NavDataPro on.  Check the FMS Data Manager and be sure it's pointing to the correct P2A installation directory.

Dave