Sign in to follow this  
ahsmatt7

DELTASSSSS dogs (23 4K images)

Here are some recent captures from some Maddog and 717 flights!

QhEUCQe.jpg

BQwSAzR.jpg

BQwSAzR.jpg

mKD9nQ3.jpg

Uu1tiCQ.jpg

usCPn39.jpg

aREzgBn.jpg

doZ4ZAB.jpg

5Wk75PE.jpg

8n7i4ga.jpg

ZwtMXK2.jpg

qdFmBcV.jpg

qSV3SYN.jpg

YMa8mlE.jpg

O6c7K35.jpg

2pCqjSk.jpg

DcXvQHJ.jpg

sgJWgsI.jpg

FADKTx9.jpg

N0A11EM.jpg

That's all. 

The pictures encompass a few flights.

KMSP-KDEN (Maddog)

KLAX-KSFO (Boeing 717)

KSFO-KSLC (Maddog)

KATL-KMDW (Maddog)

Edited by cmpbellsjc
Removed last 3 images due to screen shot rules
  • Upvote 6

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Awesome.  New rig is working well I see

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

29 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Awesome.  New rig is working well I see

Yessir! Its working really well. 

I had almost the exact same setup as you. When are you upgrading?

Matt kubanda

That paint job on the 717 needs some love.  I've never cared for the default Tfdi Delta livery.  Looks too generic and clean.

42 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

That paint job on the 717 needs some love.  I've never cared for the default Tfdi Delta livery.  Looks too generic and clean.

Agreed lol

• Upvote 1

Matt kubanda

Stunning shots! All the DC9 variants are such beautiful aircraft to behold.

Vic green

2 hours ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Yessir! Its working really well. 

I had almost the exact same setup as you. When are you upgrading?

Gosh... soon I hope haha.  I did sneak another 8GB of RAM from a helpful user here to bring my system to 16.  That helped a lot in x plane 11 and a little for P3D.  What I need most is a new CPU and a new video card with 8GB of vram would be great!  Unfortunately to do all that pretty much requires a new board, ram, cpu, video card.  With the stupid gpu prices id be better off buying from best buy or something.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Great shots Matt!

But......I see one dog and one puppy. :laugh:

I plan on doing an Delta MD...when I finish my AA and a few ahead of her.  My paint will be...uhhh...cleaner and..well, I flew out of Atlanta on Delta every week for several years (on many, many MDs)...let's just say my paint will accurately reflect what my eyes saw. :dry:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

5 hours ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Here are some recent captures from some Maddog and 717 flights.

That's all. 

I had to remove the last 3 shots as they exceeded the maximum of 20 allowed. Please review the screen shot rules here so we don’t have to remove any in the future.

https://www.avsim.com/page/AVSIM Pages/screen_shot_rules.html

Great shots btw!!! Some of the best I’ve seen in a while. Particularly loved the ones on the ground.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Very nice! Best wintry ground of any sim.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

6 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Great shots Matt!

But......I see one dog and one puppy. :laugh:

I plan on doing an Delta MD...when I finish my AA and a few ahead of her.  My paint will be...uhhh...cleaner and..well, I flew out of Atlanta on Delta every week for several years (on many, many MDs)...let's just say my paint will accurately reflect what my eyes saw. :dry:

Of course, what you saw, Steve, were immaculately maintained and cleaned MD-88s that were well-loved and respected by their crews and maintainers alike.

HUGE eye-roll..

Look forward to your DL-88s.

-Scott Brandenburg.

Just now, psbrandenburg said:

Of course, what you saw, Steve, were immaculately maintained and cleaned MD-88s that were well-loved and respected by their crews and maintainers alike.

HUGE eye-roll..

Look forward to your DL-88s.

-Scott Brandenburg.

Yes..they were maintained by top-notch mechanics who were the best in the business...too bad Delta didn't notice that.:angry:

Thanks for keeping me safe on every Delta plane I boarded back when you turned a wrench on them. 

I'll paint the plane with the same passion you had for keeping the flying public safe on the real thing.:smile:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

25 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Yes..they were maintained by top-notch mechanics who were the best in the business...too bad Delta didn't notice that.:angry:

Thanks for keeping me safe on every Delta plane I boarded back when you turned a wrench on them. 

I'll paint the plane with the same passion you had for keeping the flying public safe on the real thing.:smile:

It truly was a pleasure.  A lot of good memories, and a few not-so-good.  My first jumpseat ride was on an MD-88, N995DL back in 1993 to Memphis to see a certain student eye doctor who is now president of the Georgia Optometric Association.  Then a few days later I was probably pulling toilet tanks and grinding corrosion out of an L-1011.  Good and not-so good.  :)

Look forward to seeing all of your creations - you're the best in the biz.

-Scott Brandenburg.

5 minutes ago, psbrandenburg said:

It truly was a pleasure.  A lot of good memories, and a few not-so-good.  My first jumpseat ride was on an MD-88, N995DL back in 1993 to Memphis to see a certain student eye doctor who is now president of the Georgia Optometric Association.  Then a few days later I was probably pulling toilet tanks and grinding corrosion out of an L-1011.  Good and not-so good.  :)

Look forward to seeing all of your creations - you're the best in the biz.

-Scott Brandenburg.

Thanks Scott and congrats on your better half's achievement!  Too bad I'm still not in Georgia as I could use a good eye professional to fix my eyes after staring at flightsim aircraft texture maps for 17 years! :bengong:

You have 1st dibs on the reg number for my Delta paint...if you want it to be 955 let me know.  (We can talk about the livery type offline) :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg