Hi Guy's

Been searching and can't find any thing that comes up, hope for some insight. i'm have a problem with cpu turbo i7 6700 Lenovo Y700-34ish stock features bar a ssd 500 gb, GTX 1060, whilst in flight FSX:SE stock config except affinity mask 84, regardless of where I am, my cpu in task manger shows only the base figure of the cpu  in my case 3.4ghz and never shows or goes over that, come out of FSX:SE window and back to any other window in my case desktop and i see my turbo function kick in and it jumps 3.7 - 3.9ghz. It would appear that i'm not using the full potential  in flight from the cpu is there something i'm missing, a setting i'm missing any suggestions really slow on texture and scenery loads, bluries

FTX global,vector,aus,bne,gold coast

Rick

4 hours ago, rickybobby said:

FSX:SE stock config except affinity mask 84

Although it may not help your problem, there's no need to set affinity mask any more.  The best setting for you CPU is automatically calculated by FSX:SE - see https://fsxinsider.com/new-patch-for-fsx-steam-edition-released/ under Stability Updates.

Also, if you're running FSX in a window, trying running it full-screen.

Edited by vortex681

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit