Sign in to follow this  
francisp320

A320 completely stops

Hi Sirs/Ma'ams,

My name is Francis. Everytime i press my rudder pedals to brake my fslabs a320, it completely stops and if i apply 50% power it doesnt move. I have to press . to release the break. Is there a fix for this problem?

Thanks and have a good day. 

Hello Francis

Welcome to the Avsim Forums

Have you also posted your Issue on the Official FSLabs support forums as well ?  You will receive quicker payware support.

Hopefully another user will chip in and help you

What make of Rudders do you have?

If there Saitek it sounds like you have not ticked the box to reverse the operation. It's not the aircrafts fault it's your controller set up.

Goto youtube and search this

saitek pro flight rudder pedals - HOW TO SET UP

Hope that helps.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Poppet said:

Hello Francis

Welcome to the Avsim Forums

Have you also posted your Issue on the Official FSLabs support forums as well ?  You will receive quicker payware support.

Hopefully another user will chip in and help you

Hi sir,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Apparently i cant still use my account for some reason. Its been 2 days now since i signed up. I actually emailed them regarding my account. 

Francis

44 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

What make of Rudders do you have?

If there Saitek it sounds like you have not ticked the box to reverse the operation. It's not the aircrafts fault it's your controller set up.

Goto youtube and search this

saitek pro flight rudder pedals - HOW TO SET UP

Hope that helps.

Hi sir, 

I am using CH rudder pedals. I didnt experience this kind of issue when i was using P3Dv3.4 on aerosoft a320. 

The FSlabs bus is extremley sensitive when it comes to rudder pedal brakes. A small tip with the toes brings the aircraft to an halt. I have discussed this issue since the first release, but there is no fix or anything. You may only try to calibrate using FSUIPC sensitivity curves or change the brake sensitivity in the aircraft.cfg.

Edited by Cargostorm

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

35 minutes ago, Cargostorm said:

The FSlabs bus is extremley sensitive when it comes to rudder pedal brakes. A small tip with the toes brings the aircraft to an halt. I have discussed this issue since the first release, but there is no fix or anything. You may only try to calibrate using FSUIPC sensitivity curves or change the brake sensitivity in the aircraft.cfg.

hi sir,

its seems complicated to do. Its really odd because if i slam on the breaks and apply power it doesn't move, its like the parking engages automatically but when i check the parking brakes, its at the off position. So what i do is press . to disengage the brake. Is this the exact issue you also experienced?

The .  key is normally assigned to the parking brake. That's indeed strange.

In my case it was more that already around 10-20% deflection of the pedal brakes in the VC stopped the aircraft immediately during taxi. My brake pedals are in synchronisation with the brake pedals as seen in the VC, and well calibrated.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/11799-brake-pedal-sensitivity/

Anyway, it is normal that if you slam the brakes, the aircraft will not move. This is what you do at short runways: slam the pedal brakes and apply power, then initiate the takeoff role by releasing the brakes. It is just strange in your case that you have to push the .key. (which by default is the parking brake) to release the normal brakes... Do you use any ground friction lua scripts ?

Edited by Cargostorm

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

13 hours ago, Cargostorm said:

The .  key is normally assigned to the parking brake. That's indeed strange.

In my case it was more that already around 10-20% deflection of the pedal brakes in the VC stopped the aircraft immediately during taxi. My brake pedals are in synchronisation with the brake pedals as seen in the VC, and well calibrated.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/11799-brake-pedal-sensitivity/

Anyway, it is normal that if you slam the brakes, the aircraft will not move. This is what you do at short runways: slam the pedal brakes and apply power, then initiate the takeoff role by releasing the brakes. It is just strange in your case that you have to push the .key. (which by default is the parking brake) to release the normal brakes... Do you use any ground friction lua scripts ?

Hi sir,

I see. I will read the link that you sent me and i hope it will help. 

No sir. I dont use any ground friction lua scripts.

Francis

Edited by francisp320

17 hours ago, Cargostorm said:

Out of interest did you go for the fsuipc curves or the aircraft.cfg?? Because my brakes are way too sensitive.  

I've got my new mfg pedals set up with fsuipc and I had the same problem with my old ch pro pedals (bought in 2003)

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

3 hours ago, tooting said:

Out of interest did you go for the fsuipc curves or the aircraft.cfg?? Because my brakes are way too sensitive.  

I've got my new mfg pedals set up with fsuipc and I had the same problem with my old ch pro pedals (bought in 2003)

i see. will probably buy FSUIPC in the future.