Sign in to follow this  
robertorizzo

To coffee or not to coffee?

Hi Byork and fellows,

as a former owner of old maddog+fs2crew as soon as they were available i bought their new version. Ok.

As we know, right clicking the FA button opens a window dialogue to perform the light test or to start boarding and so on. But, right clicking it or left clicking it makes the charmant FA to ask me what I want. So, even if I click just to perform the emergency lights test, and I really do not need anything, I feel obliged to ask her something, to let her feel comfortable I say: "one coffee, please". BUT she never, never brings me that coffee. She has always done it before on maddog or Q800. Does she really know I asked my coffee just for joking? I don't think so.

sig_concordeX.jpg

vafs_status.php?cs=AFR2202&w=1&clr=11,95

5 minutes ago, byork said:

We're trying to devise a system so when you ask for coffee, a text message is automatically sent to your wife's phone asking her to bring you real coffee.

Very cool, could also work for inflight snacks.

Thought when I saw the subject that this was about a leisurely morning GA flight to another airstrip for a morning cup.  You know! The $100 cup of coffee.

I prefer the $100 hamburger flight.  Want my cup of coffee "before" I take off!

• Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Very fun.

Thanks for all your kind answers.

It seems that putting it simply and with humour does not deserve a serious answer.

But, and this is for the owner, I payed seriuos money.

Now, thinking at it more in detail, your answer says a lot of things about customers care, to me and maybe to other that didn't find in FS2Crew MaddogX all the new stuff you trumpeted and they expected for..

Said this, goodbye.

sig_concordeX.jpg

vafs_status.php?cs=AFR2202&w=1&clr=11,95

Seriously..coffee ?

You wont find better customer support  and if that is all that matters to you are you sure your using this product in the manner that it deserves ?

If you want a coffee isnt better to get up and grab a real one? sure its not realistic but either is simming in socks and boxer shorts :ha:

ZORAN

On 3/11/2018 at 12:40 AM, byork said:

Will check and fix for V1.3.

In Reboot, you should be able to press the overhead FA call button, which is different from the old version, but we'll check it.

It works up to a point ... the flight attendant asks what you want, and once you advise, he / she says they'll be up soon. But there's no subsequent knock at the door and presentation of whatever it was you ordered, unlike other versions of FS2Crew.