Sign in to follow this  
FLNG

MilViz 310 released today - (edit) Sorry they just reversed its status

in case you hadn't seen it, the re-worked 310 is released as of today.....

Jeff

Edited by FLNG
new info

Sorry - false alarm - ......just looked again and now it has been switched back to "coming soon" status.

Maybe they are messing around with the web page......

Odd, I got any e-Mail regarding update to C310R and another one regarding the upgrade to the C310R Redux with promo code ... but going to their website it does indeed seem to not yet be available for purchase.  Feature list is very nice (enjoy TrueGlass and RealLight):

• New completely reworked high quality interior and exterior textures
  • Revised and revamped navigation unit implementation
  • Included REX/Milviz WXR weather radar
  • Brand new soundset
  • TrueGlass windshield weather effects
  • New electronic engine gauges (EDM700)
  • New RealLight state-of-the-art night lighting system - including automatic cabin light illumination when the pax door is opened.     

This seems to imply that REX/Milviz WXR will be available also and ready for P3D V4.2.  Sounds like it's close to release as they might have jumped the gun a little early on eMails.

Cheers, Rob

Sorry, I got excited and pushed the button prematurely

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Looks really good! 50% off using the promo code if you own the previous one. I like how much better the VC looks in the Redux version....nice!

Martin

The promo discount is not exactly correct.
There is a premium discount of 50% off if you are a direct MilViz customer who bought the standard 310 from us.
There is also a smaller discount for owners who bought the original 310 elsewhere.

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

I took the smaller discount and downloaded it and most everything seems to work fine, except the 2D control panel is blank.  No big deal--I can wait for a fix.  Admittedly, this may be because I'm still using P3Dv4.1 and the plane should be installed with v4.2, but then the FTN750 and 650 don't work with v4.2 (yet).

Edited by StewartH

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

the 2d control panel doesn't work with this bird.  The manual will tell you all.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

On 3/9/2018 at 4:07 PM, StewartH said:

I took the smaller discount and downloaded it and most everything seems to work fine, except the 2D control panel is blank.  No big deal--I can wait for a fix.  Admittedly, this may be because I'm still using P3Dv4.1 and the plane should be installed with v4.2, but then the FTN750 and 650 don't work with v4.2 (yet).

Sorry, but I am still somewhat confused. I currently have the "original" Milviz Cessna 310R that I have enjoyed for these last few years. Earlier this week I received an e-mail with a direct link to the latest update to this original version. Also, in this e-mail is the 50% promo code for the Redux version--use the code at purchase and receive a reduced price. I clicked on the link which took me to the Milviz website and specifically to the Redux version of the C310R. However I cannot purchase it yet, apparently the Redux version is not yet available to purchase, at least from the Milviz website. 

My question and confusion is--how did you take the "smaller discount and download it . . . ." That tells me you must have purchased the Redux version of this wonderful aircraft by Milviz.

Thanks,

Raymie

Raymie, I think what happened was the download was active for a very short time and Milviz discovered an error so pulled it until they can get it fixed, so a few folks evidently were able to download the Redux version. Milviz should have it back up soon?

Cheers

Martin

That's the way it looks to me also.  I have downloaded and flown the aircraft and it works fine, except for the issue I noted above.  Frankly, I don't know what the error could be other than that.

Stew

4 hours ago, raymie said:

Sorry, but I am still somewhat confused. I currently have the "original" Milviz Cessna 310R that I have enjoyed for these last few years. Earlier this week I received an e-mail with a direct link to the latest update to this original version. Also, in this e-mail is the 50% promo code for the Redux version--use the code at purchase and receive a reduced price. I clicked on the link which took me to the Milviz website and specifically to the Redux version of the C310R. However I cannot purchase it yet, apparently the Redux version is not yet available to purchase, at least from the Milviz website. 

My question and confusion is--how did you take the "smaller discount and download it . . . ." That tells me you must have purchased the Redux version of this wonderful aircraft by Milviz.

Thanks,

Raymie

I took the smaller discount because I originally bought the plane from PC Aviator.

Stew

Thanks for your helpful replies regarding this. I did go to the "Official" Milviz website. Another individual experienced the same thing as I did regarding the download e-mail link. The official reply to this individual's post was an expectation for the Redux version to be available by the end of the weekend. I assume that will be this coming week. Sure looking forward to this updated version as I have enjoyed their 310R for some time now.

Thanks again,

Raymie

Once the Beta Team signs off on the latest installer I made available to them yesterday... it will be released.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator