tttocs

New 310R from Milviz

51 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Wednesday is my birthday. :biggrin:

Well happy early birthday!!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Slight correction needed to the manual:  The keystrokes for opening the various doors, etc., are stated to be "Shft-1", "Shft-2", etc.  Of course, these call up the 2D windows/views, such as they are.  Left clicking on the doors, however, opens and closes them.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Thanks for that.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hallo, works now in the new C310 redux the fuel flow correctly (when switch to the main or auxiliary tanks)? In the actueull 310 fuel flow is always from the auxiliary tanks and the upper gauge does not change the quantity of the fuel, when I switch to a other tank (reading manuall).

18 hours ago, Milviz said:

The Redux is really nice.  New sounds, new AMS, Trueglass, Realight, Rex/MV WXR, F1/RXP/Mindstar/Navstax compatibility... new textures, new models... Nice.  Really.

If it goes over well, we will do the B-55 as well.  

"She's a Sweet Ride" 

-George Castanza, 1996. 

So hopefully tomorrow is the big day for this release. I'll be first in line...

Mario Di Lauro

I don't think you'll be disappointed.  I flew it all day today--very nice in most respects.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

She goes live in about 20 minutes.  If you're a MV Direct owner of this, wait for the email... If you're a forum user (C310 Support) wait for the email...  if you bought it from a vendor.. wait for the email... from them.

If you don't own it yet... what the heck is wrong with you????  (i am, of course, joking)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Aaaaaannnnndddd.... she's available... Get yours before they run out!!!  Only 1.8 million available!!!!  

Just now, Milviz said:

Aaaaaannnnndddd.... she's available... Get yours before they run out!!!  Only 1.8 million available!!!!  

Yeah!

4 minutes ago, Milviz said:

did new emails with new codes go out yet? Haven't seen any.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

24 minutes ago, Milviz said:

She goes live in about 20 minutes.  If you're a MV Direct owner of this, wait for the email... If you're a forum user (C310 Support) wait for the email...  if you bought it from a vendor.. wait for the email... from them.

If you don't own it yet... what the heck is wrong with you????  (i am, of course, joking)

After endlessly pressing F5 on the product page, it is now my email that is suffering from constant refresh :biggrin: Hope the email arrives quickly :biggrin:

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

They did go out.  Check spam.

Please let me know if and when you get the emails.

Just now, Milviz said:

Please let me know if and when you get the emails.

Nothing yet on my end. Even on the Spam folder :)

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090