Sign in to follow this  
youngie63

Fresh install with V4.2

G'day all, I have noticed through the various forums that some users have uninstalled the Queen followed by a fresh install. Happy to do this but I have a few questions (btw, having issues with the Queen even after loading the default F22 - no CTD as yet but problems with the viewing windows). Thought I would try this before raising a ticket.

1 After the uninstall, if I download from my account will it be the new version or the original V4.1?

2 Do I need to remove any hidden files with the uninstall before reinstalling?

TIA, Steve Young

Canberra

P3Dv4 - PMDG 747 QOTS II, PMDG 737 NGX, Reboot, MT 6, MJC Q400, ORBX. FlyTampa, FS2Crew voice, Aivlasoft EFB + FSX Steam

I urge you to NOT reinstall the product.  This may cause more problems than it solves.

What problems with viewing windows?  Care to share?

Opening a ticket is not a bad thing, PMDG takes a lot of pride in their customer support so don't hesitate to try them.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP