Sign in to follow this  
mrgunns

DCS setting

I have loaded DCS 2.5 twice and the start screen is very narrow I believe it is in System Setting instead of it saying 1 screen it says three and I can't get it to change from 3 to 1 and I have reloaded twice.  is there a way to fix this so I can close the system settings screen? I guess I need to be able to get into the DCS starting setup without logging in to the program is that possible?  thank you so much for your help 

Check under your 'User' account files for a 'Saved Games' folder.  That should have your DCS World 'Config' files.  In the 'Config' folder is your options.lua file.  See if there is a backup for the file.  If there is move or rename the options.lua file and rename the backed up file to options.lua.  That may get you back to square one.  Don't ask me how I know.  :huh:

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

Also,Try changing your own screens resolution so you can navigate to the DCS Options page when in game,After you find the problem you can change it back.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick