Sign in to follow this  
flyguy5

opusfsi problem [SOLVED]

hello guys,

i have recently started using opusfsi as a weather engine and im actually quite satisfied with it. BUT i keep having a problem that really bothers me...

always after takeoff, the weather suddenly disappears. the clouds dissapear, the temperature changes heavily and the wind also changes its direction and speed. the weather engine disconnect so to say. what i always gotta do is to update the weather manually and wait a few seconds after the weather comes back again. THis happens to me throughout the flight several times and i cannot figure out why. I have my weather update rate set to 5 minutes or 100 km and i am using p3d v 3.3.5. I'd really like to stay with opus fsi, but if i cant solve that problem i will change to FSXWX which has no such problem. I hope someone can help me to solve that problem, i would be very thankful for that!

You have already solved this problem on SimForums.

Problem solved by disabling your IVAO weather updates.

Stephen :-)