Sign in to follow this  
Robert3512

P3D v4.2 low fps

Hi,

I realize this is old but I found it because I am have a very similar problem.  I understand there are so many variables that it’s almost impossible to answer but I’ve gotten where the NGX is unusable below 10 FPS.  It’s not a matter of the number.  The stutters render it unusable.  I have similar specs to the OP.  Sliders make no difference at all.  With SLI, without SLI , different NVIDIA settings, disable NVIDIA HD Sound, man I feel like I have tried everything.

I’m hesitant to upgrade my computer with Jetline or the like because I remember last time I upgraded I was disappointed.  Who knows what MS2020 will need.

The only thing that helps frames is when I reduce the window size.  Right now I have three monitors and I’m spanning all three.  If I reduce the size and center on me primary monitor I get slightly better results.  I’ve disabled SLI and am on individual monitors but I’ve tried surround also. Always the same.

I reloaded all of P3D 4.5.  No joy.

Next step is to delete everything and add one at a time to see who is the culprit.  

I guess I’m really venting so thanks for helping with that.  But if there are any outlier things to try I’m all ears. 

Thanks,

Doug 

Doug Wilson