Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

Early morning Maddog

Early morning out of San Diego with a little rain. Even with overcast, Steve Dra's AA repaint still shines.

ffD7DOb.jpg

pp9ay2t.jpg

QDToft9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

NAX669.png

Great shots. The Maddog is my next purchase!

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB

6 hours ago, mwilk said:

Steve Dra's AA repaint still shines.

Great shots Mike!  I've made a lot of progress on her since the version you're flying...I'll add you to the beta testers group with a dedicated dropbox link so I can just email the groups and ya'll can just grab the latest.  Look for a few glam shots from me in a new post here in a few minutes showcasing the new additions to the paint (she's shaping up very nicely, did more alpha tweaking and the shine is about spot on now....quite breathtaking in fact when the light hits her just right :wink:)

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg