Sign in to follow this  
cakeisawesome04

FSX crashing with vpilot

I have had this problem many times. I greatly suspect it is the model matching that causes the crash. Whenever I fly on vatsim, my sim crashes when I am up in the air. I assume it happens when it tries to load a model. All my woai and aircraft models are in one folder. The path is D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes. Here is the windows even log. I do not know if maybe the aerosoft airbus is causing the crash either, Can someone help fix it please.

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.62615.0, time stamp: 0x559f9a9a
Faulting module name: fmgs.dll, version: 1.2.7.82, time stamp: 0x552db3f3
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00036b03
Faulting process id: 0x3648
Faulting application start time: 0x01d3b8c31aa27bfe
Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\fmgs.dll
Report Id: d88e5253-35ba-4644-8f7f-12bf72e800eb
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Please help me fix this problem! Thankyou

This faulting module suggests the Aerosoft Airbus is causing the problem.  Don't be too surprised if this thread gets transfered to the CTD forum.

Did you check through the CTD Guide under Hot Spots on the right side of the forum page?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

12 hours ago, cakeisawesome04 said:

it says cannot locate when I go to hotspots. No i did not check

I just moved your thread into the proper forum.  The site was being worked on and updated last night.  The "Hot Spots" problem has been reported.

The "Hot Spots" CTD Guide is now working!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Link to the AVSIM CTD Guide is in my signature but it is not going to have any solutions for a problem with an addon other than to uninstall the addon or disable it to see if this fixes the problem.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

2 hours ago, cakeisawesome04 said:

Also I am running the aerosoft airbus version 1.10. Would it make a difference if i updated?

Unknown until you try it.  Have you tried posting on the Aerosoft Forum site?

Charlie Aron