Sign in to follow this  

Did Milviz just released their Bell 407 and MD530 for P3Dv4 quietly??

They sure did. They are not shown as P3D V4 on there products page but if you already own them you can download via your Milviz account.

release notes say V4 gauges and there is a V4 option in the installer. Finally some decent choppers for V4:laugh:

Stealth releases - ninja!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

35 minutes ago, Avidean said:

They sure did. They are not shown as P3D V4 on there products page but if you already own them you can download via your Milviz account.

release notes say V4 gauges and there is a V4 option in the installer. Finally some decent choppers for V4:laugh:

Never been any descent choppers for the ESP platform due to rediculous helicopter physics :laugh:

---

MSFS | DCS | X-plane 12

The 530 and 407 are both listed as V3 on their site. 

Where did this information come from?

Mark

Check the support forums if you already own the helicopters. The updates to P3DV4 are there.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

These quiet releases sure are making for some nice surprises!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

16 minutes ago, gregmorin said:

Check the support forums if you already own the helicopters. The updates to P3DV4 are there.

Greg

What he said!

They are not yet released to the general public.  That's coming shortly.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

3 hours ago, regis9 said:

These quiet releases sure are making for some nice surprises!

Yeah. The vendors don't have to say anything. We do it for them here in the forums. LOL

BTW they just updated the MD530 to vA1.180309
Sat. 3/10
Uninstall required (back up any liveries first)
Changelog
Revised Gauges for V3 & V4 Support
http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=8981

Edited by bills511

9 hours ago, JanReidar said:

Never been any descent choppers for the ESP platform due to rediculous helicopter physics :laugh:

That will explain why I have to cross the controls to fly straight then:biggrin:

13 hours ago, bills511 said:

Yeah. The vendors don't have to say anything. We do it for them here in the forums. LOL

BTW they just updated the MD530 to vA1.180309
Sat. 3/10
Uninstall required (back up any liveries first)
Changelog
Revised Gauges for V3 & V4 Support
http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=8981

The 407 and 530 are really on very short final.  The 530 has been tested and is stable and probably ready to go, but a few more tests won't hurt while we work on the final few things for the 407.  There were a couple of engine start/restart issues in unusual circumstances that were solved late last week.  If nothing pops up during regression testing expect to see both the 407 and 530 for P3V4 shortly.  While the graphics are mostly the same as previous versions, there have been internal tweaks and adjustments for better more realistic flight.

We don't want to release something with known bugs.  Finding and fixing them just takes time.

Dutch

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

On 11.3.2018 at 11:00 AM, Avidean said:

That will explain why I have to cross the controls to fly straight then:biggrin:

Helicopter flight dynamics are a big joke in P3D. If you love flying helicopters in the ESP platform, I will suggest you try out a small freeware program called HTR (Helicopter Total Realism). This comes with many preset, and more presets can be downloaded for free. This will take the flight dynamics outside of P3D, and will give you completely different flight dynamics which are way more realistic. More like you can find in X-plane and Take On Helicopters. Highly recommended. I haven't tried this in P3D v4 yet, but I think it will work :)

---

MSFS | DCS | X-plane 12

I'll give that a go then:biggrin:

I bought the Eurocopter AS350  ASSUMING I'd see a P3dv4 in the executable.  No.  Paid for it and now I don't have the right version.  Hopefully, I'll soon see the correct version from Milviz.  I picked version 3 when I bought it but again, ASSUMED I'd see a p3dv4 when I hit the exe.  You know what they say about A-S-S-U-M_E.

Stan