Sign in to follow this  

Did Milviz just released their Bell 407 and MD530 for P3Dv4 quietly??

Actually....I meant the MD 530F.  Sorry.   

Stan

Mark.   I just downloaded it . Thanks.

Secondly, Milviz emailed me and gave me a link for the 4.2 beta version for the MD530F.   Works great but requires very little throttle.  Too much throttle makes the engine die, and she crashes to the ground.  Easy throttle seems to be the only solution to smooth flight.  But it WORKS in 4.2

Stan

I just installed that MD530 as well. Very nice. Haven't noticed any throttle problems yet though.

I like to figure out a way to get the GTN750 into the console. Also, I'm going to install the auto pilot posted here a while back. I installed that thing on the Alabeo R66 and it worked great after using Jorge's yaw(?) fix.

Cheers,

Mark

407 is now out and has been sent to the vendors as well.  Please run the MVAMS updater to get yours. BACK UP YOUR LIVERIES FIRST!

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

51 minutes ago, Milviz said:

407 is now out and has been sent to the vendors as well.  Please run the MVAMS updater to get yours. BACK UP YOUR LIVERIES FIRST!

Thank you!:smile:
So does this mean you're progressing closer to updating the F-15?:wink:

The B55 just dropped in my email... one of my favorites.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Flight1 snuck the v4-compatible Super King Air B200 in in the same manner AFAIK.  Been waiting for that one...

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals

12 hours ago, bills511 said:

Thank you!:smile:
So does this mean you're progressing closer to updating the F-15?:wink:

Sadly, the existing F-15E will never be updated.  Sorry.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

That's a shame about the F-15e. Never mind that when am I getting the my 737-200 for P3D V4? I am sick of that flying  computer the NGX :laugh:. I would much rather have my 737-200c otherwise know as stumpy.