Sign in to follow this  
redyoyo

fs crash ..unbelievable

hello friends,my fs2004 is continuing in his crashing!after i had some problems with the computer i decided to format him , i reinstall the fs but still it has his own life.only the fs is install without any addons except pmdg737-600/700.any suggestion?p4 30001g memoryati9800pro latest driverthanku,ofer(i know there is a lot of topics about it i searched but still nothing)

Make sure when you re-install FS you also re-install the patches (9.1). Often these get missed, and if I'm not mistaken, I think the PMDG 737 requires it!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

G'day Ofer,Read the post "old Fs over new Fs????".Did you RE-install the PMDG aircraft or simply copy them back to your hard drive after reformatting. Evidently they install some license files that must be present.Cheers,Roger

hi, thanks for the help.I've reinstall pmdg from the begining.ofer

Have you tried updating your motherboard's chipset drivers? Intel has a utility that will figure out the chipset for you if you don't know it (search there downloads for "Chipset Identification Utility".)Also - have you patched Windows so that it has all the updates?Finally - check for any ! marks under device manager... If there are any - update the driver or remove the hardware (ie. If it's a dial-up modem, trash it.)

I'updated everything from motherboard to vga card, and yet i cant find the problem.coul'd it be the hardware? mempry? vga card?thank's

What type of crash are you getting?Does FS just "freeze"? Crash to desktop? Blue screen? Or reboot PC?That can sometimes give an indication of what is causing the problem.A few years ago when IL-2 first came out I experienced regular crashes when running the sim. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating drivers, even reformatting the HDD and reinstalling Windows. It turned out the problem was a faulty RAM module. It might be worth swapping out your current RAM module and trying another (assuming you have one available) and see if FS still crashes.

95% of the crashes are leading to reboot , 4% freeze thats leave us with 1% blue screenI thought that it may be the ram but i dont have anotherone is there a program that can check the ram to see if his good?thank's

Guest stevehow

could be memory overheating..i had this problem,dropped speed from 400 to 333...crashing stopped.i would post your system specs,so the techies here can see what you got.. steve

Guest WScott52

>95% of the crashes are leading to reboot , 4% freeze thats>leave us with 1% blue screen>>I thought that it may be the ram but i dont have anotherone >is there a program that can check the ram to see if his good?>>thank'sThis might help.http://www.ubcd4win.com/

Guest nem

Might as well be an overheating problem or something else not related to FS. You could download 3dMark05 or 06 from http://www.futuremark.com/download/ and run some of their more graphics intensive tests over and over to see if this crashes the system as well. Or use any other graphics intensive game for that matter.Determining if FS really is the problem would be useful.Regards,http://www.bremmekamp.com/img/misc/avsim.jpg

Guest stevehow

there is a freeware program called MEMCHECK..i would run this ..follow instructions..it will give your memory a good workout..just to make sure its ok.. steve