Sign in to follow this  
Boomer

Best Seattle airport for P3DV4 that has KBFI

As per the subject line, my brothers.

I want an up to date nicely done Boeing Field and am willing to buy a Seattle airport scenery to get it.

spacer.png

Cheers, anyone using this scenery and can advise if a good purchase?

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Cheers, anyone using this scenery and can advise if a good purchase?

i have it and i love it! performance is outstanding too! 

2 minutes ago, Lbt564 said:

i have it and i love it! performance is outstanding too! 

Excellent to hear, brother.  I am looking at it seriously now.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

Excellent to hear, brother.  I am looking at it seriously now.

Don't waste your time looking bro! Buy it :biggrin:

DD KBFI is the way to go. Not only do you get Boeing field you also get 3 other airports. The only other KBFI that was in works was by I.D.S Innovative Development Studios. Over a year ago they said it was ready for release but it never happened. I'm glad DD beat them to the release. 

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Orbx Pacific Northwest region includes KBFI as well as many many other small airports.  My Seattle area is simply Orbx/T2G KSEA and I'm good to go, and allows me to keep DD off my machine as much as possible.

Dan Downs KCRP

1 hour ago, downscc said:

Orbx Pacific Northwest region includes KBFI as well as many many other small airports.  My Seattle area is simply Orbx/T2G KSEA and I'm good to go, and allows me to keep DD off my machine as much as possible.

What’s wrong with DD?

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Boomer said:

What’s wrong with DD?

Anyone?

Ive never heard anything of concern with them, only good things.

spacer.png

DD newer offerings are better than their earlier ones. I have the DD Seattle City and airports along with Orbx PNW and Taxi-2-Gate KSEA. They all play well together. I have no issues with my PMDG aircraft in the area. My settings match my set up of I7-4770K turbo 4.2 GHZ. Gtx 960 16 gb ram. I enjoy the products.

Greg 

• Upvote 1

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

One word of potential warning, that DD should re-release their Seattle airports sometime soon(-ish?) with KSEA included. The price will go up at that time, though I assume there will be an upgrade price for those that got the current version? No idea when they intend to release KSEA though.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

3 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

One word of potential warning, that DD should re-release their Seattle airports sometime soon(-ish?) with KSEA included. The price will go up at that time, though I assume there will be an upgrade price for those that got the current version? No idea when they intend to release KSEA though.

Its posted on the DD sight. 

Please note: the upcoming v1.1 update of this product will be payware (~10eur) and will add KSEA Seattle-Tacoma airport and other details.The update will not be obligatory but highly recommended. After the update the price of the package will be equal to the v1.0+v1.1 update.

Seattle–Tacoma International Airport [this airport will be available from version v1.1 of Seattle Airports X as a payware update!] 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

5 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

Are you therefore saying its better to wait or buy now?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

Are you therefore saying its better to wait or buy now?

Buy now or later, the price will be the same when the full package is released or if you upgrade. If your not interested in the DD KSEA Seattle-Tacoma airport and your using the Taxi2Gate Seattle-Tacoma, than get it now and enjoy the scenery. 

After the update the price of the package will be equal to the v1.0+v1.1 update

Dan