Sign in to follow this  
opus130

Autopilot issues

Hello,

the aircraft has recently developed an autopilot problem where it does not follow either heading and flight path determined by the Reality XP flight plan.

The aircraft continuously waves from left to right and does not appear to capture neither.

I have removed and reinstalled Ultimate terrain (US and Canada) and it flies great, if I shut down the sim and start another day, the problem starts again.

I have removed and re-installed both the aircraft and Reality XP, with same results.

Now, if I place the aircraft in western US or Canada or Europe airport, no issue!

This happens with only this airplane,

Any help and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Opus

Not sure I understand when this problem occurs...

Quote: "Now, if I place the aircraft in western US or Canada or Europe airport, no issue!"

Where is there an issue??

I very much doubt that this is a PC12 problem, if it is location dependent..

Bert

I have downloaded UTX for Canada v2 and UTX USA v2.2 of which i thought it was eastern US coverage only.

If I place the airplane at ie KTEB or KJFK, then the problem occurs, and only with this aircraft.

Thanks

And you have a Reality XP GNS530 installed, flight plan loaded, and steering the autopilot in GPS/NAV mode?

Bert

yes sir,

the plan and track shows up, but does not capture, the aircraft will not even follow an selected heading.

Maybe time to move to the RXP GNS support forum...

If this works in KSFO, but not at KJFK, it is likely not an airplane issue..

Maybe your Garmin navdata is at fault.. :blush:

Bert

Did you get the issue solved ?

Even in my case autopilot keeps banking 35 deg. right as soon I engage it in NAV/Heading mode.

I made sure that my NAV switch is in GPS mode. But it fails to follow flight path

On 5/31/2022 at 4:20 PM, dhanay said:

Did you get the issue solved ?

Even in my case autopilot keeps banking 35 deg. right as soon I engage it in NAV/Heading mode.

I made sure that my NAV switch is in GPS mode. But it fails to follow flight path

Check if your standby attimeter is aligned