Sign in to follow this  
TYLICA

No terminal buildings in default prepar3d v3 and v4

Hi guys. I bought prepar3d v3 when it released. And now im flying v4 hoever i always noticed. That the default scenery terminals and buildings on the airports. Are gone. Its just a runway with some taxiways now. I had this also in v3. Is this normal. I would like to have the terminals back. Im planning to do some flights on small airports where there are no scenery payware packages for. I already installed some packages to make the runways taxiways and buildings(if they would be there) look a lot nicer. But i cant just deal with the fact that its just a ugly bare airport. Does someome have a fix for this. I came from fsx and yeah. Obvioisly it all works there.

thanks in advance guys

7 hours ago, Roy Springer said:

Hi guys. I bought prepar3d v3 when it released. And now im flying v4 hoever i always noticed. That the default scenery terminals and buildings on the airports. Are gone. Its just a runway with some taxiways now. I had this also in v3. Is this normal. I would like to have the terminals back. Im planning to do some flights on small airports where there are no scenery payware packages for. I already installed some packages to make the runways taxiways and buildings(if they would be there) look a lot nicer. But i cant just deal with the fact that its just a ugly bare airport. Does someome have a fix for this. I came from fsx and yeah. Obvioisly it all works there.

thanks in advance guys

The default airport terminal buildings are tied to the Scenery Complexity slider. If the slider is turned too far to the left you won’t see any buildings. If you set it to Normal, Dense or higher you should see the buildings. If that doesn’t work, then something else is going on.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

2 hours ago, cmpbellsjc said:

The default airport terminal buildings are tied to the Scenery Complexity slider. If the slider is turned too far to the left you won’t see any buildings. If you set it to Normal, Dense or higher you should see the buildings. If that doesn’t work, then something else is going on.

Thanks im going to try that. I'll let you know if it worked.

On 13 maart 2018 at 6:08 AM, cmpbellsjc said:

This worked. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Roy Springer said:

This worked. Thanks!

Welcome. Have a nice weekend!

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator