I'll add my thanks for this program, outstanding piece of work!

Everything works as far as I can tell so this may just be a feature request.
I'm using this with XPlane11 and usually load the GTN750 GPS.

Got the flight plan, start flying, LNM's map is moving, everything is good.

Here's the 'however'.

Say my route is A--B--C--D and after B I decide to go direct to D. No problem with the GTN750, just hit direct and away we go.
The course in the GTN750 changes to show the new direction but the LNM doesn't change it's route, it just looks like you're going off course.

I tried in the flight plan section to "Activate Flight Plan Leg" but that didn't do it.

So, anyway to have the LNM's course line update to reflect where you're actually going?

Thanks

John

2 hours ago, dougfir said:

So, anyway to have the LNM's course line update to reflect where you're actually going?

LMN's course line is based the flight plan you entered in to LMN.  It doesn't read your aircraft's navigation system. 

If you update the flight plan in your aircraft, then you need to update the flight plan in LMN if you want them to remain in sync.. 

In the case of 'Direct To', that would involve removing the way-points between where you and and where you want to fly direct to, then re-saving the modified flight plan if you want to keep it..

In real world flying you would need to do the same with your air traffic control flight plan if you were flying under instrument rules.

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem