Sign in to follow this  
Berike

747 v3 CTD P3D v4.2 After Setting CLDDRK

I'm getting CTD everytime I load 747 v3.

I always load 747 directly and it's ready to fly, then I change to cold and dark, when the countdown is about 9 seconds I get CTD.

6 hours ago, Berike said:

I'm getting CTD everytime I load 747 v3.

I always load 747 directly and it's ready to fly, then I change to cold and dark, when the countdown is about 9 seconds I get CTD.

What do you mean load the 747 directly? The proper way to load is when P3D loads to gave the select scenario screen with the default F22 and then select the aircraft you want to fly.

Have in mind that for a small % of users running P3Dv4.2 there is a CTD which is solved by selecting the F22 and load it at the airport and then switch to the 747

Edited by Olympic260

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I meant selecting it directly from Stratup screen, not starting with F22 and then the PMDG 747.

Will try that then. Thanks