Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

Dual Monitors

I've been using a 27" monitor but I have a spare monitor in the closet that I would like to utilize. Is there an article that I can go to find out how to hook it up. I'm not very computer literate so hopefully the instructions would be fairly simple.

I would like to use the extra monitor for my LittleNavMap.

Edited by n4gix
Corrected title spelling

Attach it to the rear of the PC and into a power socket

If you have Nvidea gpu then right click any where on your desk top and select nvidea control panel /set up multiple displays. Drag the screens around until they resemble the position on your desk top

Right click your primary screen and select "make primary" click yes

Your done

ZORAN

That's great info. thank you. While we're on the subject, how would I set it up so I can get LittleNavMap while I'm flying?

Just use your mouse to drag it from your main screen to your second screen and resize it to fit

ZORAN

I do the same thing 😁

once you you have dragged it over to your second screen, next time you open littlenavmap it should open on on your second screen so you don’t have to drag it over every time. 

Luke Pype