Sign in to follow this  
mirlo43

Cockpit lighting

Hello everyone!

Is there any option to disable the cockpit lighting once the copilot starts his duties?

Its very annoying to turn down all the dimmers every flight.

Thanks for the help!

When you press "START" on the FS2Crew panel, the first officer starts the pre-flight events and duties, he also dim up the displays and the lighting in the cockpit, And then I have to turn off every dimmer in the cockpit if it´s a daytime flight.

11 hours ago, mirlo43 said:

When you press "START" on the FS2Crew panel, the first officer starts the pre-flight events and duties, he also dim up the displays and the lighting in the cockpit, And then I have to turn off every dimmer in the cockpit if it´s a daytime flight.

What time of day exactly are you using?

The code is such that the FO will only turn on the lights during day time (as detected by our sim variable the detects time of day).

Maybe you're flying at late dawn or dusk and the simulation interprets that as not-day?

Trying doing a flight at 2pm and see what happens with the lights.

I just checked the issue, and it happens at all times. So I guess as you say is a bug...

Looking forward for the next update and thanks for the attention and the great product developed!

Alejandro Martinez