Sign in to follow this  
Woody1950

Interior lights

Hello FS clones,

Will this plane ever be completed or has CARENADO forgotten about customer service or do they really care, we pay full price for this stuff.

Shame on you CARENADO for your knuckle dragging with this product, your customer base deserve better than a partly completed plane!!

I wont be buying anymore of your products until you treat us right.  

hi,

what have the interior lights? 

the one thing that i notice is that the panel lights is linked to the cabin light, will be great put the panel ON and leave the rest of the plane dark when you flight alone, 

The Dimm lights on the Giros and hsi of the cap and copilot are a great detail, love it

Redgars

RB

Hello  RB,

Some of the gauges on the panel are not back lit while others are when the cabin lights are turned off, at night this looks like crap.

I agree with you about the overall effect, they do look good but they could have put a little more work into this including eliminating rough edging on some of the gauges and fixing

the blocky beacon light flash.

Thanks to people like BERT for cleaning up what CARENADO should have finished. 

Happy flying

13 hours ago, Woody1950 said:

Hello  RB,

Some of the gauges on the panel are not back lit while others are when the cabin lights are turned off, at night this looks like crap.

I agree with you about the overall effect, they do look good but they could have put a little more work into this including eliminating rough edging on some of the gauges and fixing

the blocky beacon light flash.

Thanks to people like BERT for cleaning up what CARENADO should have finished. 

Happy flying

BERT..... and dont forget BILL (WHAMIL77) ........ the original 690 its like the plane never get out of BETA fase..... 

Bill took it and.... make a GrandRenaissance program to the 690.....

It flyes like should... it behavior like it should... and the TPE331 are even with the limitations of FSX P3D behave like the RL........ 

IF carenado take those Bill mods, the version of 690B will be an 1.3..... thanks to him !! 

Redgards 

RB 

Just now, vegasjon said:

Anyone have a link to the mods?

Hi! PM to WHAMIL77, he is the master mind of those "new planes" .... 

Redgards

• Like 1

On 06/07/2018 at 04:56, RobertBernardK said:

Hi! PM to  WHAMIL77, he is the master of these "new plans"....

Redgards

Hello Robert and other members of this Forum!
I tried to send a private message to Bill (WHAMIL77) to try to get this "Mod" to fix my 690B TURBO COMMANDER FSX, but the system reports that he is not accepting PM...
I recently bought this model from Carenado, however, it is full of errors and glitches (mainly the dashboard lighting, which makes it impossible to fly at night). I've already tried contacting Carenado's support, but no response!
I love this aircraft, but as it is... I think I threw my money in the trash!
If you, Bill or another Forum member can help me, I will be forever grateful.
A big hug to everyone!
Aloysio Paredes (aloysio_paredes@yahoo.com.br)