I am running FSX-SE and on start up I am advised of errors in 4 areas  On launching FSX Scenery Editor this shows all 138 areas as 'path does not exist'  'Title is is non-unique'  I note that the source is listed as FSX - not FSX-SE.  How do I resolve this issue using the Editor?   I have a screenshot but need advice on attaching it to this thread.

Hello Shipenborn

Welcome to the Avsim Forums.  Please see the steps below for Instructions to Add an Image to the Forums 

1) Go to imgur.com

2) Hit the Green Tab for  "New Post"  and Click  "Upload Images"

3) Then click Browse and Browse to the Image on your PC you want to add,  Double click on the Image to add it

4)  Hover your mouse over the Image and click Copy 

5)  Then to add the Image on the Forums simply Right click and click Paste and click Submit Reply 

Additionally you can also use Flicker to add an Image to the Forums, Please see This Topic

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shipdenborn said:

I am running FSX-SE and on start up I am advised of errors in 4 areas  On launching FSX Scenery Editor this shows all 138 areas as 'path does not exist'  'Title is is non-unique'  I note that the source is listed as FSX - not FSX-SE.  How do I resolve this issue using the Editor?   I have a screenshot but need advice on attaching it to this thread.

Welcome to Avsim.

A suggestion for future help topics. Rather than putting your user name in the topic title, put a brief description of the issue, like “Scenery Editor Question?” or something similar. Using your user name may result in less people clicking on the topic to help you.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have the screenshot saved to my desktop but am unable to insert it into a post or reply.  Please advise

21 hours ago, Shipdenborn said:

28 minutes ago, Shipdenborn said:

I have the screenshot saved to my desktop but am unable to insert it into a post or reply.  Please advise

Following the instructions Poppet listed in the quote below.

20 hours ago, Poppet said:

Hello Shipenborn

Welcome to the Avsim Forums.  Please see the steps below for Instructions to Add an Image to the Forums 

1) Go to imgur.com

2) Hit the Green Tab for  "New Post"  and Click  "Upload Images"

3) Then click Browse and Browse to the Image on your PC you want to add,  Double click on the Image to add it

4)  Hover your mouse over the Image and click Copy 

5)  Then to add the Image on the Forums simply Right click and click Paste and click Submit Reply 

Additionally you can also use Flicker to add an Image to the Forums, Please see This Topic

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator