Sign in to follow this  
scowms32

v2...Missing Default Rwy Lights

I am currently having issues viewing my default runways lights during nighttime flights; the runway is completely dark. I just realized that this was an issue since I mostly operated my flightsim aircraft during daylight. All other lighting seems to be operating perfectly (roads, buildings and other structures) even with the addon airports I have installed. The problem just seems to exist with the default runway lights for the default airports. Anyone have any suggestions?

Intel Core Processor i7-8700 CPU 3.7 GHZ
16 GB Ram
64 bit operating System; Windows 10
P3Dv4.2
Nvidia GeForce GTX1070 Ti; Driver 391.01

Orbx FTX Global Base Pack, North America FTX, NA North Ca, South CA, KSAN
PMDG aircraft

How is your Scenery Complexity slider in your settings?  It may need to be moved at least half way or more to the right.  I know this slider makes a big difference on airport terminal buildings and jetways showing.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

3 minutes ago, charliearon said:

How is your Scenery Complexity slider in your settings?  It may need to be moved at least half way or more to the right.  I know this slider makes a big difference on airport terminal buildings and jetways showing.

Yeah...checked that; the scenery complexity is set to very dense, still no luck.

Sorry, but all my info posting here is coming from Google Searching.  Effect details and distance in the options also set to high?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

3 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Sorry, but all my info posting here is coming from Google Searching.  Effect details and distance in the options also set to high?

Yes  all options are pretty much set to high.....I totally understand and appreciate the help.