Sign in to follow this  
pao

Can't launch Chaseplane

After having gone back to EZDOK, I decided to give another chance to Chaseplane and reinstall the program today.

Unfortunately, once installation is done, the program crash on startup... I have sent the log files to the support email since this morning but no feedback yet.....

too much, too soon....

Hi,

Under what name have you sent the report? It’s pretty hard to identify you on AVSIM...

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Gregory Bally

too much, too soon....

Thank you. Please don’t let me down on this rainy Saturday ;-)

too much, too soon....

any news please ?

thank you

too much, too soon....

I have received a response after 4 days that I should update Win10 (...) .   After 10 days without  a proper solution to my problem, I had no choice but to uninstall Chaseplane and reinstalled EZDOK.

.....and I am not asking for a refund do not worry. 

Bye.

too much, too soon....

For some reason when I opened chase plane 5 minutes ago I got a notice that I had installed it on to many computers.

I only have one computer that I run P3Dv4.2 on so what's going on. I sent in a request to update. This needs to be fixed since it is the start of the Easter weekend and no one is around to fix my problem for 24 to 48 hours.

Trackir took care of these types of problems on the Flight1 website without any wait time.

42 minutes ago, 0310 said:

For some reason when I opened chase plane 5 minutes ago I got a notice that I had installed it on to many computers.

I only have one computer that I run P3Dv4.2 on so what's going on. I sent in a request to update. This needs to be fixed since it is the start of the Easter weekend and no one is around to fix my problem for 24 to 48 hours.

Trackir took care of these types of problems on the Flight1 website without any wait time.

Can you give me your name so I can find the status of the request?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Yes it is Thomas Johnson.   My email address is tomjon24@outlook.com And I should of said EZDOC.

I really like your product. It is much easier but still don't understand this problem.

Now when I try to run P3Dv4.1 Chase Plane kits P3D off.

Thanks for the quick respond.