Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Now, my best mean average FPS flight sim:

XP11 (latest Beta) is now my best FPS bang-for-the-buck, flight simulator, when all of the sims are feature, fully opened up.  Fantastic, and congratulations, Laminar!

Eclipse_78.png

Edited by lodestar
Prefix added

Xplane11 has great fps and such great atmospherics, landclass, mesh, replay mode and on and on.  The only thing it lacks is photoreal support (you have to roll your own with Ortho4XP, which I have over most of the western US and southern Canada) and Carenado hasn't caught up by adding their bizjets to it yet, I am waiting for them to add the Citation 550 to Xplane11, my favorite P3D aircraft due to its great IAS hold feature on the autopilot and its buttery smooth, perfect centerline landings that can be hard to pull off in some other, faster bizjets.  I do not understand how Austin Meyer helped keep simming competition alive with Xplane, he must be so devoted to aviation and the love of flight.  I also love his copter handling in Xplane, I love flying the S76, makes me feel like the nerd flying his copter to Romy and Michelle's high school reunion, LOL....

John