Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

757 AI Traffic and Large Light

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows my my 757 AI traffic at night has what looks like a big ball of light in the middle of the fuselage.  They turn off when what looks to be the landing lights.  I have tried some other halo textures and does not change the large ball of light.  When you get close to the aircraft it goes away however. Its really annoying in the sky and from a distance.  Looks like the aircraft is from WoA_AIA_B752W_RR

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Hi Bill,

I have the WoA_AIA_B752_RR model, I think yours with the extra 'W' will be the winglets version. The lights section in the aircraft.cfg will probably be the same, but just in case, here's the one from mine for reference:

[lights]

//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing

light.0 = 3, -17.57, -62.91, 5.5, fx_navred
light.1 = 3, -17.57, 62.91, 5.5, fx_navgre
light.2 = 2, -17.01, -62.79, 5.5, fx_strobe
light.3 = 2, -17.01, 62.79, 5.5, fx_strobe
light.4 = 2, -0.72, 0, -4.13, fx_beacon
light.5 = 1, 37, 0, 10.89, fx_beacon
light.6 = 3, -22.14, 62.54, 5.67, fx_navwhi
light.7 = 3, -22.14, -62.54, 5.67, fx_navwhi

Try these new air files and cfg for all your AI.

Heres the web site

http://janswebsites.altervista.org/flightsim/index.html

Use the newest V6, Ive done all my AI and they are perfect. Takes some time to do all the AI and Id recomend backing up your original air files and cfg just in case.

Steve

Edited by stevewhatmore

3 hours ago, stevewhatmore said:

Try these new air files and cfg for all your AI.

Heres the web site

http://janswebsites.altervista.org/flightsim/index.html

Use the newest V6, Ive done all my AI and they are perfect. Takes some time to do all the AI and Id recomend backing up your original air files and cfg just in case.

Steve

Thanks, will give it a try and its defiantly going to take some time. I have quite a bit of AI.

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10