19 members have voted

1. 1.

• It looks like it will be the movie I have been hoping for
    • It will be okay, but not any better than other movies in the series
    • It is way overhyped and will be a great disappointment
    • I have no desire to see it until DVD release
    • I have no desire to see it at all

Guest Ken_Salter

We are T-7 days until release. Reviews have been very favorable. What do you think will happen?I might do a followup poll after the movie has been out :-)

I can't believe that STAR WARS :-luke , the episode 3 'sequel' was released nearly 30 years ago??????!!!!!I don't think any of the series will ever blow me away like that one did :)regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

It's supposed to be the best of the prequel series but that's not too hard to achieve.From what I've heard so far the movie is one big anti-government rant, an SF version of Fahrenheit 911.

>I can't believe that STAR WARS :-luke , the episode 3>'sequel' was released nearly 30 years ago??????!!!!!Lets not make me feel older than I am....... only 28 years ago :-lol>>I don't think any of the series will ever blow me away like>that one did :)I have a real hard time believing it will be better than Empire Strikes Back. George Lucas has a creative mind but he should have let someone else direct the prequels as he did with ESB and ROTJ.Cheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 & Lockheed C-130/L-100 Mechanichttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Maybe Star Wars will open peoples eyes because nothing else (not even 9-11) has!

Guest Ken_Salter

okay now...please don't get political :-)

Guest ThrottleUp

I think its going to be the best of the three prequels!I found "Phantom Menace" about as interesting as watching grass grow on the side of a disused runway threshold."Clone Wars" was a little better (only the end bit!)What I like best are the great anti-physics moments: spaceships as large as two football fields and shaped like bricks hover gently 2 feet above the ground etc. I luv it :) Gonna be some gr8 eye-candy! I think 99% of this movie was shot in front of blue screens!Do you all remember the time when we were kids and thought light-sabres were *real* and we all wanted one so bad!:)

Lightsabres may not be real....but I still want one ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

That didn't stop Return of the Jedi from being the weakest of the first three movies.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

You mean lightsabers aren't real? :-rotor

>That didn't stop Return of the Jedi from being the weakest of>the first three movies.>>>Chris Low.>You do have a point there but it is well known that Richard Marquand was in over his head with a sci fi movie. Lucas had to watch things very closely on ROTJ so I guess this was a bad example to use ;) . Cheer,JohnBoeing 727/737 & Lockheed C-130/L-100 Mechanichttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

I am looking forward to the movie. Ep 1 and 2 may never come close to the originals (no movie could), but they are still more entertaining to me than half the movies these days.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I try not to get too much into reviews. One said the ship sank and that totally blew the ending of "Titanic" for me.Best Regards, Donny:-wave