Just came cross this product, anyone with comments experience on the manufacturer its products and specially the Yoke ???

Tnx in advance 

Yair

Thank you for your interest in our products. Our company recently started producing simulator hardware. We will participate at the Flightsim 2018 exhibition which will be held on 9-10 June 2018 in Las Vegas. At this exhibition we will exhibit our products. For information, here's a link to our website www.flightsim-diagma.com

..hey & thnx for your response

I already got in touch with you via e-bay messenger regarding Multi Engine Panel , a customized version of this product

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flight-simulator-Master-Control-Panel-Yoke-control-switch-with-leg-and-tv-stand/263614988524?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D44039%26meid%3Df02dbeb962c8419490c1697961bdc95c%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D6%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D263615100138%26itm%3D263614988524&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Let me know if it's attainable

Reg.

Yair

BTW

I'll be in Vegas as well

Edited by N1125Y

have tried to contact you via mail but no answer 😞

why do you not state the exact Dimensions and what kind of monitor you need for the ALPHA flight set, and why is there no forum on Your site, its impossible to get user experience about Your products

dissapointed.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 12:24 AM, DIAGMA said:

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Welcome to Avsim. Do you use potentiometers or hall-effect sensors in your products?

Edited by vortex681

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

We use on Yoke ten-turn potentiometers for maximum sensitivity. And we use a gear with a large gear ratio.

In near future, I will post drawings of yoke's inside construction

I met Azat Berdyyev, the president of DIAGMA at the FSExpo18 and also mentioned to him I would be interested in a multi-engine panel. The quality of his hardware looked very good. Nice guy and very helpful. His shop is in Orlando, FL for any of you who might live out there. Any feedback from users of the yoke or panels would be most welcome!

Cheers

Martin

Edited by MartinRex007

I too am interested in a review of the Diagma yoke -- it looks promising.

Does anyone know the max desktop thickness the mounting hardware will accommodate?

I like the price point versus other competing products, but only if it's a quality unit...

I'm about ready to retire my old CH Products yoke.

59 minutes ago, chrisdev01 said:

I too am interested in a review of the Diagma yoke -- it looks promising.

Does anyone know the max desktop thickness the mounting hardware will accommodate?

I like the price point versus other competing products, but only if it's a quality unit...

I'm about ready to retire my old CH Products yoke.

Maximum thickness of desktop should be no more than 2 inches.

I'm now on my way back to Florida; when I will be back at my shop, approximately on 15th, I will post diagrams with dimensions of all our products. If you have any other questions, I'm ready to help you

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. 

In the absence of a review, my only question is whether the elevator axis has any perceptible detent, or rather is it smooth throughout the entire range of motion?

—Chris

Edited by chrisdev01

9 hours ago, chrisdev01 said:

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. 

In the absence of a review, my only question is whether the elevator axis has any perceptible detent, or rather is it smooth throughout the entire range of motion?

—Chris

Elevator axis is just smooth throughout the entire motion range. It travels on two linear guide MGN-15C with total length of 250mm (10 inches)

Rubber cord (7mm diameter) is used in elevator and roll axes, to return the yoke to the neutral position.

Used force on the axes are high enough, especially on elevator axis. In maximal displacement of the Yoke, used force is approximately 58 N (14 pounds). This makes the flight maximum realistic

Azat

Edited by DIAGMA

I just placed an order for a Diagma yoke.

The owner of Diagma, Azat has been very responsive by immediately answering my questions (thank you Azat).

I will do a review of the product after I receive the yoke.

Interestingly, while doing research on the brand, I discovered that Diagma also produces giant scale radio controlled aircraft which happens to be one of my other hobbies. That discovery led me to take the leap of faith with the yoke.

I think a company that has the technical expertise to produce high quality RC kits could certainly create flight sim hardware.

I will report back here regarding my findings.

Respectfully,

Chris in Corpus Christi 

Edited by chrisdev01

Hi Chris,

Looking forward to your review.

Cheers

Martin

Edited by MartinRex007

On 6/16/2018 at 12:52 PM, MartinRex007 said:

Hi Chris,

Looking forward to your review.

Cheers

Martin

..me too .. I had the chance to look at it at the Lass Vegas Expo, the size was cand of weird (very wide) but comprehensive review this is what we need