Hmm. they have lousy marketing, cannot find anything about their Products, they really should make a forum where customers can share experiences With their Products, and they should also give review units to popular Youtubers such as Frooglesim so they can review the Products, i think this is needed today to Reach customers.

Would agree Mr. Berdyyev might want to contact Froogle (Pete) about reviewing this yoke, he as done this for other vendors and would give an honest review. Most folks are reluctant to drop $550 for a yoke without having a fellow flight simmers opinion of it. A good yoke at this price point would sell well, but word needs to get out.

Mr. Berdyyev, Just Google frooglesim I'm sure Pete will be happy to help out?

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 8:02 PM, N1125Y said:

..me too .. I had the chance to look at it at the Lass Vegas Expo, the size was cand of weird (very wide) but comprehensive review this is what we need  

I have the stand-alone Diagma yoke,

The size of the yoke seems comparable to that of a B757 or Saab 340, definitely a little larger than a typical general aviation yoke such as a King Air. 

It is significantly more stable along the Pitch Axis and Roll Axis than my PFC Cirrus (Mooney style) yoke and magnitudes better than my long since retired Saitek yoke.

• Like 1

I visited the Diagma shop in Orlando last month. I am a GA pilot (airplane/seaplane/glider), and I also am a researcher studying human affect during flight simulation.

I was quite impressed with the Alpha Panel set (panel mask, yoke, controls). The yoke had a nice heavy feel to it, about on par with a Cherokee 180, and the dials for the various instruments were very responsive, no notable lag. I ordered the panel set on Monday, and hope to have it within the next few business days. I purchased a LG 29 inch ultrawide monitor to use with it (LG 29UM69G 29IN IPS), which should be a good fit for it.

I'll post back on my experience with it in terms of setup, performance, and integration with Prepar3D and X-Plane.

On 8/10/2018 at 1:08 AM, shanmoon said:

I visited the Diagma shop in Orlando last month. I am a GA pilot (airplane/seaplane/glider), and I also am a researcher studying human affect during flight simulation.

I was quite impressed with the Alpha Panel set (panel mask, yoke, controls). The yoke had a nice heavy feel to it, about on par with a Cherokee 180, and the dials for the various instruments were very responsive, no notable lag. I ordered the panel set on Monday, and hope to have it within the next few business days. I purchased a LG 29 inch ultrawide monitor to use with it (LG 29UM69G 29IN IPS), which should be a good fit for it.

I'll post back on my experience with it in terms of setup, performance, and integration with Prepar3D and X-Plane.

we are looking forward to your review ..... 

Unfortunately the yoke did not meet my expectations.

The owner of the company graciously refunded - he was very professional throughout the entire process.

I have since purchased a Brunner CLS-E from Brunner Elektronik in Switzerland.

Chrisdev,

Thanks for sharing your findings. Can you please let us know what your issue was with the Diagma yoke?
I'm ready to kick my CH yoke to the curb over its binding issue in the pitch axis. Makes smooth landings almost impossible.
My priority with a yoke is smooth operation in the pitch axis.

Thanks,
Doug

On 9/7/2018 at 9:18 AM, Flypuck said:

Just ordered up the yoke/ throttle combo.
I'll post a review here when I get it set up.

..I'm sure many of us are looking forward to your review   

Flypuck,  Any updates on your yoke?

Chris, No chance of you discussing how it didn't meet your expectations?  Surely it's vastly better than CH, or Logitec?

There really needs to be a "go to" yoke in the $500 price range. It's a shame to have to spend $1000 just to get something not made of plastic. I'd also like to see how this compares to the similar priced Flight Master !!!.

On 6/11/2018 at 11:08 AM, MartinRex007 said:

I met Azat Berdyyev, the president of DIAGMA at the FSExpo18 and also mentioned to him I would be interested in a multi-engine panel. The quality of his hardware looked very good. Nice guy and very helpful. His shop is in Orlando, FL for any of you who might live out there. Any feedback from users of the yoke or panels would be most welcome!

Cheers

Martin

Hello Martin,

I'm working with Azat o on the Multi-Engine Instrument Panel, currently the Pilot side is in production, the only obstacle that I see right now, is the type of board, Azat using the Leo Bodner Board, which mean we can't create different profiles for using with different Aircrafts, I think he should move & use the combination of  Arduino ArdSmx Plugin & SimVim Config apps 

The Panel as per my request will LED Back lighted

Cheers

Yair    

Yair, thanks for the update. I would think having the ability to use different profiles for different aircraft would be more appealing to the flightsim community, given we all have our favorite twin.

Cheers

Thanks again - Martin

1 hour ago, MartinRex007 said:

Yair, thanks for the update. I would think having the ability to use different profiles for different aircraft would be more appealing to the flightsim community, given we all have our favorite twin.

Cheers

Thanks again - Martin

... yeah. & this is my opinion too. I'll try to experiment with SimVim & maybe DesktopAvaitor board which is recognized by the OS ad a gaming Joystick thus will "Talk" directly to X-Plane   

anyway, I'll keep you updated

Reg.

Yair