Good evening, I just bought a GPS 530 Diagma simulator , 
I had trouble in order to run it under fsx ,
and p3d except that I managed to turn it on , 
and place a standard GPS , 
it is impossible for me to operate the 18 buttons to run it
completely, a USB key was provided with me to start it ,
but nothing works, please if someone managed to run it , 
under fsx or P3D, I ask for help me ,thank you !! 
(the text has been translated from google translate) 
to correctly guide me thanks , 

..sorry to hear about it, but why won't you call Azat the guy at DIAGMA he is very friendly  and I'm sure he will be more than happy to assist you 

• Like 1

Bel: I have a DIAGMA GNS 530 unit. It is working OK using a registered version of FSUIPC in FSX,Prepar3d v3 and V4. Go into FSUIPC V4 for prepar3d v3 or FSX and FSUIPC V5 for Prepar3d v4 and assign button presses for each button on the GNS 530 unit. These button presses are saved in the FSUIPC .ini.

Button presses WITHIN the simulators are supposed to be assigned in each sims control panels. I cannot get them to work so I use FSUIPC.

My DIAGMA unit works with Reality XP GNS 530 in FSX ,Prepar3d v3 and V4.  Cannot get Mindstar GNS 530 to work in DIAGMA unit, which does not use FSUIPC. I have e-mailed DIAGMA about 10 days ago about the issue and have received no reply. JJ from Mindstar also communicated with them to offer them his assistance to get the DIAGMA unit to be compatable with Mindstar software. I haven't heard further from JJ. 

I also have a RealSimGear GNS 530 unit which works very well with Mindstar GNS 530 (FSX and Prepar3d only ) and Reality XP GNS 530 on my other computer which is my preferred unit to the DIAGMA unit. I regret purchasing the DIAGMS GNS 530 unit as it does not meet my personal needs. The Mindstar GNS 530 will not work with Prepar3d V4 as it is a 64-bit sim

Bill Davis

• Like 1

I am looking for a new yoke and this DIAGMA unit looks quite appealing. However, it is quite disconcerting that the folks that have bought this unit have not given any feedback, good or bad. One buyer returned the yoke and then not another post from him. Not sure what to make of this deafening post-purchase silence but it does give me pause to place an order for this yoke..

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Lyn

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 6:00 PM, wwdavis said:

Bel: I have a DIAGMA GNS 530 unit. It is working OK using a registered version of FSUIPC in FSX,Prepar3d v3 and V4. Go into FSUIPC V4 for prepar3d v3 or FSX and FSUIPC V5 for Prepar3d v4 and assign button presses for each button on the GNS 530 unit. These button presses are saved in the FSUIPC .ini.

Button presses WITHIN the simulators are supposed to be assigned in each sims control panels. I cannot get them to work so I use FSUIPC.

My DIAGMA unit works with Reality XP GNS 530 in FSX ,Prepar3d v3 and V4.  Cannot get Mindstar GNS 530 to work in DIAGMA unit, which does not use FSUIPC. I have e-mailed DIAGMA about 10 days ago about the issue and have received no reply. JJ from Mindstar also communicated with them to offer them his assistance to get the DIAGMA unit to be compatable with Mindstar software. I haven't heard further from JJ. 

I also have a RealSimGear GNS 530 unit which works very well with Mindstar GNS 530 (FSX and Prepar3d only ) and Reality XP GNS 530 on my other computer which is my preferred unit to the DIAGMA unit. I regret purchasing the DIAGMS GNS 530 unit as it does not meet my personal needs. The Mindstar GNS 530 will not work with Prepar3d V4 as it is a 64-bit sim

Bill Davis

thank you sir excuse me for my  english , and tghank for all , tell me please how to configurate knob of com/vloc , i don't found it into parametre of fsx or p3d tha,k's sir 

Mazo  

finally it's a good GPS simulator, you just have to install a software such as Reality XP GNS GPS 530 or mindstar, my first concern I did not know how to install it because the gps module had been delivered without notice , I managed to make it work at 98% by intuition: D so I still have2 Knob to configure and I do not know how, those of COM / VLOC !

wwdavis : you have contact diagma it's been more than 10 days and you do not 
have an answer yet, as for me I contacted them several times but 
nothing , it was necessary an intervention on the part Flight sim expo ,
so that I could have answer under pretext that they had a problem with e-mail , 
the question about email with diagma, there's no serious! 

Edited by Bel

wwDavis 
thank you very much problem of configuration of the module Diagma  
gps resolu with Fsuipc , thank's from Algeria 😉 

On 9/4/2018 at 11:01 PM, Flypuck said:

On 10/21/2018 at 4:42 PM, Mazo said:

I am looking for a new yoke and this DIAGMA unit looks quite appealing. However, it is quite disconcerting that the folks that have bought this unit have not given any feedback, good or bad. One buyer returned the yoke and then not another post from him. Not sure what to make of this deafening post-purchase silence but it does give me pause to place an order for this yoke..

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Lyn

Goodluck.   I tried, but no one wants to discuss it

Wmacky,

At least we have asked and still no response from anyone, including the manufacture. This takes the DIAGMA yoke off of my potential purchase list.

Lyn

I have decided to go with the newly updated YOKO yoke. It now has a hat-switch and Hall effects sensors.

I visited the guys at Jetlinesystems in Tampa, Lutz really, and had my hands on the newest version. Very impressive indeed. No price increase with the updates.

Lyn