Got my new build of the alpha yesterday. Had to leave early this morning on biz trip.. But.. got the legs and alpha assembled 

will upload videos tonight  (if you check my channel you can see all the clips i uploaded)

On 4/9/2019 at 9:11 PM, chrispix said:

Got my new build of the alpha yesterday. Had to leave early this morning on biz trip.. But.. got the legs and alpha assembled 

will upload videos tonight  (if you check my channel you can see all the clips i uploaded)

Where can i find your Channel?

Just updated the video(s) so there is one video. (darn uploading from my phone). Hopefully this will help out. Will have a review while flying soon..

On 3/29/2019 at 8:40 PM, avgas2much said:

All good, just been super busy and have not had time to make video yet.

Instead of a video, how about a few words, and a couple pics?

Seems like they change the Yoke design, wonder about the internal mechanism if this one has been improved too. I do not see Hat Switch, and it's hard to tell how many Programmable Buttons/Switches this Yoke got ?   

DAMNNNNNNNNN......I will need to reach out to them...If they can add a AP Disconnect to the Left then I can see myself sending the ACE 737 to the Bin!!!

Edited by LesOReilly

Les O'Reilly