Sign in to follow this  
OrtegaS

Milviz F15e

Chase plane has an issues with this A/C.  Specifically with the load out tool for the F15E.  Chase Plane locks up FSX Steam, P3Dv34, and P3d v4.2.  The only way to make it work is to go to DLL.XML and disable the milvizpack. ie 

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>MILVIZPACK</Name>
<Disabled>True</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>Modules\MILVIZ\Milviz_pack.dll</Path>
<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
</Launch.Addon>

The A/C then works with no lock ups, but then you no longer have access to the load out tool.

Is there a work around or up coming fix?

Thank you.

Steve

You’re saying that ChasePlane is locking up the sim but when you disable the Milviz module it fixes the problem... I don’t see how ChasePlane would be the cause...

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

The sim (Milviz F15E) before chase plane worked fine.  Installing chase plane locked up the whole sim-mostly chase plane refused to work at all.  Thru trial an error (long process trying to figure out what addon might be in conflict) I found that disabling the F15 Tool module allowed the two to work together, but without full functionality. 

Disabling chase plane fixed the problem also.  Didn't mean chase plane was not the issue either. 

Selecting the experimental option in chase plane solved this.

Thank you.

Edited by OrtegaS

I'll get the aircraft and test. I sent an email to Milviz to see if they have similar reports.

Thanks for the report!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42