Sign in to follow this  
Bob Marton

SkyForce Question in P3DV4

Really a basic question, does SkyForce require the .NET Framework 3.5 to operate correctly. My Windows 10 updater is corrupted, and I cannot enable that version of Net Framework.

That is why I am interested in knowing if SkyForce uses it before I purchase it (I purchased ASCA which does utilize it, and thus I cannot actually get ASCA to work).

I appreciate your help.

Rob

16 minutes ago, Bob Marton said:

Really a basic question.....My Windows 10 updater is corrupted, and I cannot enable that version of Net Framework

Really a basic answer.....You don't know how to do a repair of your Windows 10 installation using the media that installs it to your computer?

Rick Ryan

Rick, I do not have the windows cd. When I contacted Microsoft, they utilized Teamviewer, and they could not figure out how to repair the updater either.. Thus my question

I should add that the W10 came as a free update from W7.

Edited by Bob Marton