Hi,

Just found your program. Outstanding!!!. Any thoughts or possibilities of running LNM on an iPad or Android tablet? Thanks for the great work.

Tony 

Alex expressed in an early topic that it could theoretically be done, but would require a huge effort. 

Given the size of his wish list I don't see it becoming a reality anytime soon.  Still, Alex has done some amazing stuff with LNM, so who knows?

I understand it will work on a Windows OS tablet if you're open to picking up a new or used one for the purposes of running LNM.

Ernie

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem

Ernie,

Thanks for the response. I use FSWidgets for iPad and it works great, but LNM flight planning would definitely be a cool tool along with the moving map fro a tablet perspective. 

Tony 

Tony,

I'm of the opinion that LNM is the "bee's knees" :biggrin:, but for the iPad you might try 'FltPln Go'. 

It doesn't have near the features and is certainly not a replacement, but I've seen it praised in some of the other forums.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem