Sign in to follow this  
Aether

Importing a flight plan

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Have yet to make a single successful IFR flight with this bird. Love the textures, hand flies well, but that's it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SpiritFlyer said:

Have yet to make a single successful IFR flight with this bird. Love the textures, hand flies well, but that's it. 

Hi Spiritflyer.

Well that sounds a little depressing. I presume you've read my tutorial and followed it step by step.

In what way can I help you to make a succesfull flight. Please send me a PM if you want my help.

Best regards. Cees

Cees van der Linden

On 3/22/2018 at 7:28 PM, SpiritFlyer said:

I've made quite a few in it. I was enjoying it so much, I purchased the Navigraph pack and got updated data. I enjoy the VNAV when I'm just teetering around. The big gotcha for me is, ILS is way off after update. So I updated FSX and have spent days tooling around with it. Then this morning I had the idea to try ILS with a Cessna. It was perfect at three of the airports I had I had issues with the Navigraph addon. I was getting frustrated at entering the flight plan again as well. I am just bummed out that I spent good money on that stuff and will need to uninstall Navigraph.