Sign in to follow this  
Huascar

Censored Comments

As I fully expected, my comments were censored by PMDG for making a point about their prices.  This Rizzion person sent me a message saying that due to my ignorance about the licensing process I was not qualified to make comment about their prices. This is the same person who would not allow customers to install liveries on the old 747 version, another technicque to force us tp buy the new product again. Go ahead and delete it now, I made my point.

My name is Huascar Lopez

United States Marine Corps

• Like 1

This has been discussed to death hundreds if times... people get tired and sick of reading the same threads over and over again. Get over it.

6 minutes ago, Huascar said:

As I fully expected, my comments were censored by PMDG for making a point about their prices.  This Rizzion person sent me a message saying that due to my ignorance about the licensing process I was not qualified to make comment about their prices. This is the same person who would not allow customers to install liveries on the old 747 version, another technicque to force us tp buy the new product again. Go ahead and delete it now, I made my point.

My name is Huascar Lopez

United States Marine Corps

I believe you are a living example of the Streisand Effect. Your arguments are having the exact opposite effect from your intent. 

17 minutes ago, Huascar said:

As I fully expected, my comments were censored by PMDG for making a point about their prices.

As everyone expects...because they read the rules that include a prohibition on pricing policy.

This Rizzion person sent me a message saying that due to my ignorance about the licensing process I was not qualified to make comment about their prices.

Not sure who "Rizzion" is, but I'm imagining you're trying to take a stab at Randazzo to pin it on him somehow?

...which would be an awful attempt at dragging the wrong person into this, because it was me. I sent the warning.

...and mostly because you hadn't signed your posts (point one of the warning, in fact).

This is the same person who would not allow customers to install liveries on the old 747 version, another technicque to force us tp buy the new product again.

This is hilarious. No. I did not tin foil hat away your liveries. Even if I did, the liveries are over a decade old now. Please identify any major sim company out there that still hosts decade-old content for out-of-production products...

There are quite a number of them on the AVSIM file library...for free...gotta love that forced convers-oh wait...

Go ahead and delete it now, I made my point.

Nah, I'll leave this one out in the open. People can come to their own conclusions. 

Thanks for signing your post, though! Extra reason for me to let this flag fly a bit...

Edited by scandinavian13
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 5

Kyle Rodgers