Sign in to follow this  
Ident

RXP GTN750 XP11 C210 freezes on 1st page

Have the Carenado C210 with RXP GTN750 latest build and XP11.11. The GTN works in other planes but in the Carenado C210 I cant get it past the first page. I can push the continue button on the touchscreen and it works by making a clicking noise and the button turns blue but that it is. It stays frozen like that and does not advance to the next page. Anybody have these addons workings? Since the GTN works fine in the default C172 I dont think its a GTN issue but something in the Carenado addon but being new to XP have no idea where to look?

Edited by Ident

You should move this to the Reality XP  XPlane GTN support area.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I have a post in there but feel it might not be a RXP issue but a Carenado one. So Im asking in this post if anyone has these addons and they work. That would at least let me know if its just me or others.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks Ryan. Didnt know they had that forum. I've posted over there now. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Lenny777 said:

Wondering if you applied the latest update?

As far as the GTN, yes.

Fresh reinstall of the plane fixed the issue. When I first loaded it up I had the  pilots load up in the cockpit to where in VR I was looking through the face of the pilot. I removed the Pilots.png to fix that but apparently all I needed to do was just restart the sim. So I did that on the reinstall and they are gone and the GTN works. Cant imagine the pilots png was messing with the GTN but whatever, its fixed and Im flying. Thanks all who posted help as it did help me find the fix.