Sign in to follow this  
Nicola Facione

Loading Texture p3d

I did, went back to 9.

10 it takes lots of time to load as Michael said.

Unfortunately I suspect to be a limitation on coding that is going on for a long time and is not fixed.

We should be able to see an airport at minimum 20 NM, also where the autogen ends a smooth transition would be preferable. I keep on referring to that XP11 where the transition is so smooth.

Unfortunately there is no way to contact P3D tech department and talk to someone or exchange ideas, it's just a website, I find that quite unusual not to be able to communicate and exchange opinions with a vendor. 

I find that very unprofessional especially where they have so many paying customers.

My post is in there for about 3 days by now and only on Gentlemen DOWNSCC (not from their tech department) replied  to my concern. Very disappointing at least to say. 

Anyhow, I'm happy that I was able to get here and get some guidance on this issue from people like you gents. THANK YOU!

On the other note, to compensate for this bug I'm setting a 30NM visibility (haze situation if you would) and it's not as annoying (from my point as real pilot). Of course this is my point of view, I understand that this OK for some other people and this is not an issue for some.   

I think that they have the potential, but customer service and quality control is quite relaxed.

Thank you!

Alex

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Thank you, I know. I had my concerns on their forum and for the last 3 days, I just said that.

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090