Hello,

Been trying latest Milviz MD530 for P3D v4 together with HTR v1.62 and also v1.50. But, the helicopter refuses to move forward at cruise speed. I get all kinds of strange behaviour when I'm trying to fly forward. I'm running all my controls through fsuipc, and have my joystick and rudder pedals disabled in the sim. Been trying both profiles that comes with this program for the MD530 without any luck. Any solutions?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sounds like axis conflicts (multiple axis assigned or even "button" assignment) ... other possibility is you need to run P3D's own calibration process.  I seem to recall having similar issues with other aircraft (FSL A320) where brakes were assigned to a button they were interfering with brake axis even though the button was not used.

I just got my update email yesterday and haven't had time to test it out in P3D V4.2 ... did they move the axis assignments process into MVAM?

Cheers, Rob.

This is not axis related. I'm using HTR which you may have heard of. It's an external program (freeware) that simulates the helicopter physics way better than P3D. So it takes the aerodynamics outside of P3D. This is the only way you can have good helicopter flight dynamics in P3D. So I'm just asking if anyone else is having problems with HTR in P3D v4.1 or higher?

No problem Rob. I was expressing myself a bit unclear. HTR is by the way a fantastic freeware program that gives you highly realistic flight dynamics for helicopters. Similar to what you can have in X-plane in regards to helicopter physics. Highly recommended if you like choppers in P3D. Different profiles can be downloaded for free, or even created by your self. Can be downloaded from hovercontrol.com.