Sign in to follow this  
Eugenio Lo Cicero

FMC CRASH MY FSX

Hello 

first of all sorry for my english im italian; 

couple of days ago  I find an annoying problem when I fly with my boeing 737 I'm trying to do the route from Detroit to Atlanta but for 3 times my simulator has crashed:

the phase of preparation for the flight of doilies and maintenance of the cruising altitude proceeds smoothly but when in my fmc I go to insert the landing runway with relative sid and star just pushed on the page "legs" the simulator crash

I had read some other topic about it but I did not understand how to solve the problem (they were all quite dated)

I currently uploaded AIRAC 1803 via navigraph both on my ATC and on my boeing PMDG

thanks for the support

best regards

Eugenio Lo Cicero

Hi,

Okay questions:

1. error message?

2. event viewer?

Edited by 30K

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

hello thanks for the answer:

1) no error  message when i finish to set the runway for landing and the star/trans after i press "next page" on "leg" on fmc and the simulator just crash on desktop he say like "your fsx was closed and nothing more"; yesterday i complete the fly; this time before press "next page" i pressed "prev page" and all was ok

2) event viewer:

Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: fsx.exe, versione: 10.0.62615.0, timestamp: 0x559f9a9a
Nome del modulo che ha generato l'errore: PMDG_737NGX.dll, versione: 1.0.0.0, timestamp: 0x59b7107d
Codice eccezione: 0xc0000409
Offset errore 0x001e4ad8
ID processo che ha generato l'errore: 0x23f8
Ora di avvio dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: 0x01d3c1504de0c4c4
Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
Percorso del modulo che ha generato l'errore: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\PMDG_737NGX.dll
ID segnalazione: 668564e0-6a35-4606-ac47-cae8f5b8ae5b
Nome completo pacchetto che ha generato l'errore: 
ID applicazione relativo al pacchetto che ha generato l'errore: 

its strange because if i press "next page" the simulator crash quickly if i press "prev page" all its ok

thanks

Eugenio Lo Cicero 

Okay this is actually caused by the NGX.

You should send them a ticket:

https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

Note that you have to create a new account. The account in the store will not work.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

Not enough information to see if the problem can be duplicated.  How did you create the flightplan, did you manually enter it on RTE pages or did you import using COROUTE and if so how was the .rte file created?  What is the flightplan including terminal procedures (SID, STAR and Approach)?  It is impossible to guess at what is wrong with limited information.

Dan Downs KCRP

4 hours ago, downscc said:

Not enough information to see if the problem can be duplicated.  How did you create the flightplan, did you manually enter it on RTE pages or did you import using COROUTE and if so how was the .rte file created?  What is the flightplan including terminal procedures (SID, STAR and Approach)?  It is impossible to guess at what is wrong with limited information.

True that but they will ask him what exactly is needed because debugging without the code is senseless - at least with a complexity of what we're talking about here.

Cheers Henrik K.