Sign in to follow this  
David B

add g500/600 to MU2 Marquise

Hey gang, I would like to add the Flight 1 G500/600 to my MU2. I have the needed GTN 750 complete pkg.

Anyway to add this to the Mit's  VC panel.  Or does Mark have to model something to make it work?  If that is the case, most likely it won't ever happen.

Can I do a simple edit to the cfg file to make it work.  Want to utilize in VC, not as a up up gage.  Any help appreciated.

Best,

David

It would be awesome to have the F1 G500/600 in the MU2, but I think that would involve a major redo of the VC panel by Mark or someone on his team. I'm hoping for a MU-2 Redux like Milviz did with their C310....

Cheers

Martin

Since FSW is currently hard at work on the Dassault Falcon 50 my guess is there won't be a major redo of the MU-2 VC panel in the foreseeable future. You can always email FSW and ask, however.

Al

Edited by ark

I'm with you. If it were possible to blank out (if it's really that easy, which it likely isn't) space for the G500/600 + having the Baconator's new, upcoming textures in the Moo (after he's finished with certifications), I think I would wet myself with excitement. 

Greg, Premier1Driver, had a similar setup in his Moo before he traded up for a Premier: